Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 Pic Needs Caption

terrifNick21

-As reported on day 2 of camp....

"Robinson ended practice by catching a 60-yard bomb over his shoulder from Grossman, and threw the ball into the crowd. Grossman turned around to Griffin and did the Gator chop to celebrate."

My caption....

Griffin.... Hey Rex that's a good looking "gator chomp", but im about to unleash the double twist back roll surprise!!

That's a fancy pass, Rex, for the uninitiated. But you and I are initiated. Theatricality... You merely adopted the ways of the end zone. I was born here. By the time I threw an interception it was GARBAGE TIME!

People of Washington, I give this football program to YOU! Do you accept John Mara's resignation!? Roger Goodell's? Take back the NFL! But start by freeing Albert Haynesworth from Blackgate prison!

That's a fancy pass, Rex, for the uninitiated. But you and I are initiated. Theatricality... You merely adopted the ways of the end zone. I was born here. By the time I threw an interception it was GARBAGE TIME!

People of Washington, I give this football program to YOU! Do you accept John Mara's resignation!? Roger Goodell's? Take back the NFL! But start by freeing Albert Haynesworth from Blackgate prison!

Nice. Good old Bane. I might argue that Bob is more Bats but he doesn't have as many cool lines.

" Picks have cost u ur strength.....'**** it I'm going Deep' has defeated U"

Archived