Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

What the ****?

GOP is really outdoing themselves on this one. Jesus H.

edit: and LOL @ "Freedom Bill". What freedom is that? The freedom to pay significantly more in deductibles while gutting health options (PP defund)? I can just taste the freedom juice in this one.

Edited by ExoDus84

38 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah? Well hillbillies prefer to be called sons of the soil, but it ain't gonna happen.

Am I understanding this. Republican senators are going to vote for a bill that thy don't want to become law because they are banking (and warning) on the house not passing it?  

Well when the House passed the AHCA there was talk that they hoped the Senate would come back with something completely different, so...

The jagoffs just want to be able to say they did something with nothing really happening, problem is the second they pass something they will own the system they have been sabotaging for 7 years.

Why don't guys just vote no if it's better to pass nothing? This is maddening. I never want to hear anyone saying " we have to pass the bill in order to know what's in it" again. These guys are literally saying this bill is trash and we're better off not doing anything but will probably vote for it!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:
Why don't guys just vote no if it's better to pass nothing? This is maddening. I never want to hear anyone saying " we have to pass the bill in order to know what's in it" again. These guys are literally saying this bill is trash and we're better off not doing anything but will probably vote for it!

It's insanity. I don't know if I've ever seen this before. 

14 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It's insanity. I don't know if I've ever seen this before. 

Same. These guys are playing chicken with 17% of the economy. McCain said he hates the process but he's knee deep in it! "Please Paul Ryan save Americans from my actions! No one can stop me but you"

What the hell is that... I'm going to vote no if it counts, but I need Ryan to assure me it won't pass so I can vote yes?

What kind of stupid game playing are they doing. I can understand the value of symbolism, but there's a time and place. The symbolic bill or act is not when you are the majority controlling all three branches. That's do or don't do.

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

What the hell is that... I'm going to vote no if it counts, but I need Ryan to assure me it won't pass so I can vote yes?

What kind of stupid game playing are they doing. I can understand the value of symbolism, but there's a time and place. The symbolic bill or act is not when you are the majority controlling all three branches. That's do or don't do.

Ironically, this process is already rich with symbolism.

self-ass-kicking-machine.jpg

• Like 1

I could be Paul Ryan. We've got 52 seats. What we'll do is cast our ballots with ping pong balls. I'm going to give you each a ball. 51 of them say "Yay" and one says "nay". Don't look. Just drop it in the box on your way out. That way we can pass it, not piss off our lobbyist overlords, and come election time we just have to assume our base of morons buys the bull**** we sell them about how it's all the democrats faults PLUS you can all sleep well tonight and tell yourselves that you might have had the magic Nay ping pong ball so this blood isn't actually on your hands at all.