Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

"If i wasn't sure that the law means I would be stopped before ever having to do such a thing, let me tell you, i'd challenge her to a duel. But since i know i would never have to ever risk such a thing, i will talk tough and hide behind her skirt...  uh,, from her."

Pansy.

~Bang!

It would be soooooo easy for reasonable, bi-partisan folks to start tinkering with the ACA and shoring up the problem areas...high premiums/rural care/scrip prices.  Real positive outcomes could be delivered for real working-class Americans in relatively speedy fashion.

But they just won't do it.  Gotta get those taxes cut, nothing else matters and they will say anything to get em.  It's a tragedy of greed...a ****ing farce.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It would be soooooo easy for reasonable, bi-partisan folks to start tinkering with the ACA and shoring up the problem areas...high premiums/rural care/scrip prices.  Real positive outcomes could be delivered for real working-class Americans in relatively speedy fashion.

But they just won't do it.  Gotta get those taxes cut, nothing else matters and they will say anything to get em.  It's a tragedy of greed...a ****ing farce.

IF McCain shows up to vote for something that strips health insurance/care this week after his most recent surgery....I think that will summarize the GOP perfectly on this issue. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, visionary said:

I see we've decided to borrow from Newt's playbook. Get rid of (repeal?) those pesky independent facts, replace them with political facts. 

1 hour ago, visionary said:

I'm thinking the odds are like 5:1 that Trump doesn't know what they're going to vote on, either. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

I still can't understand why the Repubs are so intent on taking away healthcare coverage, food stamps, heating subsidies, etc., all things that will shorten people's lives, when it is common knowledge that the dead overwhelmingly vote Democratic :silly:

• Like 1