Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: RG3's rocket arm leaves Hankerson's gloves in tatters

mzkp54

I can't believe so many people are even entertaining and responding to comments from the CLEVELAND BROWNS. I mean, come on.

RG3 is a beast. HankTime is a beast. We're going to have a beastly team.

Maybe, maybe not, but we will certainly be better than Cleveland and that counts for something. Well, maybe it doesnt but who cares.

Here's the info on a pretty good QB in the league with the same measurements as RGIII

Date of birth: December 2, 1983 (age 28)

Place of birth: Chico, California

Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) Weight: 225 lb (102 kg)

Anyone know who?

Aaron Rodgers! haha.

I will point out though that the concerns about injury do come mostly from the fact that he will run more and be more vulnerable to a wide open hit than a guy like Rodgers. He's also missed most of a season in his career, but he did come back real strong. Of course, Vick being the guy who's most like RGIII right now, only missed 3 games last year and is 10 pounds lighter and 2 inches shorter than RGIII. Griffin also strikes me as stronger psychically, but that may be based off nothing and utterly dumb.

The point is that he's certainly not too small.

---------- Post added June-9th-2012 at 08:18 PM ----------

I can't believe so many people are even entertaining and responding to comments from the CLEVELAND BROWNS. I mean, come on.

RG3 is a beast. HankTime is a beast. We're going to have a beastly team.

First off, it's Stankerson. IDC how good he becomes. It's from here on, and always will be, Stankerson.

Second, I agree that in the future we're going to be pretty good. But let's not call us beastly just yet.

Excited about this offense. This is my favorite group of offensive players in two decades. Easily. LT is a beast. One of the guards is a trip. QB is amazing. RB went to college with me and graduated the same year. I even like the future backup QB.

---------- Post added June-10th-2012 at 09:24 AM ----------

youngchew, I don't see what that has to do with this (or any) thread. I suggest you do a lot more lurking and a lot less posting until you learn how this board operates.

Not sure if you're serious.

If you're joking, then good one.

If you're not, then seriously? No need to be a Nazi because you didn't get his joke.

youngchew, I don't see what that has to do with this (or any) thread. I suggest you do a lot more lurking and a lot less posting until you learn how this board operates.

:ols: What? Are you serious? Junior mod alert!

As for the topic at hand:

I'm really concerned about all this RG3 buzz going around right now. I know it's the offseason and news is slow...but RG3 getting so much press has me nervous. I'm not exactly sure why it makes me nervous, but it just does.

I really hope and pray that it does not go to his head, and that he can stay focused on the task at hand.

I'm sure Jabar Gaffney broke a couple of gloves in his day and not the ones on his hands. LOL

No he could catch.. now running with the ball afterwards.. he was always falling down.. He probably broke his own ankles 10x last year or more

6' 2" and 225 is plenty big for me. Especially if he's fast enough to be considered a red zone threat and has an arm big enough to tear WR gloves. Those things are THICK.

He's closer to 6'3"

The pic in that article with Andrew Luck is misleading. They've stood next to each other and it's very close in height. Andrew Luck is closer to 6'3" than 6'4" as evident by their combine measurements

He's closer to 6'3"

The pic in that article with Andrew Luck is misleading. They've stood next to each other and it's very close in height. Andrew Luck is closer to 6'3" than 6'4" as evident by their combine measurements

Technically he's 6' 2 and 3/8", which is closer to 6'2". But the point is he's not small.

Honestly, I've been avoiding a lot of offseason/minicamp stories about RG3, because for the most part the stories will have a lot of the same themes. This definitely caught my attention, and I'm excited for the season. Of course, I won't be able to watch too much live games when I'll be in school in PA with the campus's horrible connection, but I'm definitely going to try.

First tear up some gloves, next tear up the NFL. I read recently that Griffin III threw a 40 yard pass while back-peddling from the defense. I hope Hankerson fully recovers in enough time to develop chemistry with Griffin III. HTTR

Archived