Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MO: Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you

AsburySkinsFan

Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you (and they include 'pork', 'cloud' and 'Mexico')

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150281/REVEALED-Hundreds-words-avoid-using-online-dont-want-government-spying-you.html#ixzz1wS1jO9Us

The Department of Homeland Security has been forced to release a list of keywords and phrases it uses to monitor social networking sites and online media for signs of terrorist or other threats against the U.S.

The intriguing the list includes obvious choices such as 'attack', 'Al Qaeda', 'terrorism' and 'dirty bomb' alongside dozens of seemingly innocent words like 'pork', 'cloud', 'team' and 'Mexico'.

Released under a freedom of information request, the information sheds new light on how government analysts are instructed to patrol the internet searching for domestic and external threats.

So, yeah...basically ES is spied on like 1,000 times per day.

article-2150281-134E3C22000005DC-49_634x882.jpg

article-2150281-134E3C3C000005DC-604_634x788.jpg

article-2150281-134E3CF5000005DC-422_634x788.jpg

This is hard to believe, there are way too many harmless words on there. If it's true, then the government is basically reading every last thing on the internet. Apparently they're even alerted to incorrectly spelled words like "lightening".

I'm sure you have a link to something which will support your statement.
If that list is real, then that is all the proof we need to shutter DHS and save BILLIONS on the budget. Because that list will only catch idiots on message boards.

There was an internet surveillance organization in Building 7, but when that came down, most of the domestic spying work was sold to Israeli companies. I remember reading a good amount about all of it. I know I've posted stories about it before.

Yes I'm serious. It's come up several times before. Every key stroke, every text, every conversation goes through computer monitors and when enough buzz words come up, you move up the list until you get to the point you're being monitored by a real person. I'm sure the real list is much longer than this one.

Oh don't be sour now just because no body paid attention to your post in a 10 year old bumped thread. :D

I'm sure honorary_hog, Predicto, Park City Skins, DjTj, Corcaigh and the others will be glad to hear you consider them nobodys. :)

Yes I'm serious. It's come up several times before. Every key stroke, every text, every conversation goes through computer monitors and when enough buzz words come up, you move up the list until you get to the point you're being monitored by a real person. I'm sure the real list is much longer than this one.

Sound more like what the NSA does with their big computer at Ft. Meade. I thought you were about to go into a 9/11 conspiracy.

Can I ask how it is you think the government has the access to evaluate all of these?

Sound more like what the NSA does with their big computer at Ft. Meade. I thought you were about to go into a 9/11 conspiracy.

Why? Because I mentioned building 7? There's no conspiracies about that.

---------- Post added May-31st-2012 at 10:51 AM ----------

Can I ask how it is you think the government has the access to evaluate all of these?

Because I've read several articles about it over the last 10 years or so. Go google it, it's hardly a secret, nor has it been. :ols:

People have even gone to jail because of conversations they've had face to face, with turned off cell phones monitoring them from their pockets.

We have military drones doing domestic surveillance now, I hardly think saying your phone calls are being monitored is letting any cats out of the bag.

Why? Because I mentioned building 7? There's no conspiracies about that.

Because you mentioned Building 7, the Jews, and Big Brother (indirectly) all in one sentence.

Oh and there are Building 7 conspiracy theories.

http://lewrockwell.com/north/north1027.html (quick google search)

---------- Post added May-31st-2012 at 10:55 AM ----------

The NSA at Ft. Meade has a massive computer that "listens" to the internet and comm traffic, it does pretty much what Koolblue said.

Because I've read several articles about it over the last 10 years or so. Go google it, it's hardly a secret, nor has it been. :ols:

People have even gone to jail because of conversations they've had face to face, with turned off cell phones monitoring them from their pockets.

We have military drones doing domestic surveillance now, I hardly think saying your phone calls are being monitored is letting any cats out of the bag.

I was asking how you think that the government actually gains access to all of these - phone calls, texts, IMs, emails...

Social networking is one thing, what you claim is on a whole nother level.

Which is why Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups have gone backwards in the tech they use, passing things by hand old school style, only the amateurs still use the internet as if someone wasn't already watching what they were doing.

---------- Post added May-31st-2012 at 10:58 AM ----------

I was asking how you think that the government actually gains access to all of these - phone calls, texts, IMs, emails...

Social networking is one thing, what you claim is on a whole nother level.

If it is electronic and "out there" then they have it.

Which is why Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups have gone backwards in the tech they use, passing things by hand old school style, only the amateurs still use the internet as if someone wasn't already watching what they were doing.

---------- Post added May-31st-2012 at 10:58 AM ----------

If it is electronic and "out there" then they have it.

Yeah, the internet is mostly used by Hillbillys from Ohio, that want to blow up beautiful bridges and cripple the bustling economy powerhouse of places like Akron.

Archived