Here's McShay's picks for the B&G (I saw it on Redskins Breaking News):

1. Griffin III, QB

3. Kendricks, ILB

4a. Egnew, TE

4b. Mosley, OT

5. Steed, CB

6. Leribeus, G

7. Ganaway, RB

If Kendricks falls to us, that would be a steal, as would Ganaway falling to us in the 7th. I'd rather take a center/guard (Blake or Jones) over Egnew with our first pick in the 4th round. Given Lichty's tenous health, I fear that we have no backup for Montgomery. Mosley or a reasonable facsimle at OT would be a reasonable pick in the 4th round. In the 5th, I think we can do better than Steed in the secondary (Menzie, Philip Thomas, etc.). I'm ok with Leribieus, but would also consider a QB or additional CB help in the 6th round.

Here's McShay's picks for the B&G (I saw it on Redskins Breaking News):

1. Griffin III, QB

3. Kendricks, ILB

4a. Egnew, TE

4b. Mosley, OT

5. Steed, CB

6. Leribeus, G

7. Ganaway, RB

I can live with this draft though I'd rather go with Ballard or Bolden late instead of Ganaway.

I think the Redskins will trade down from pick 69 to later in the 3rd round and pick up another pick but based strickly with which picks we currently have, my mock looks like this. (with secondary picks at each selection.)

2. QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor

69. DE Jared Crick, Nebraska (WR Ryan Broyles Oklahoma)

102. OG Joe Looney, Wake Forest (S Bradon Taylor, LSU)

109. ILB James Michael Johnson, Nevada (S Brandon Hardin, Oregon State)

141. WR Rishard Matthews, Nevada (RB Cyrus Gray, Texas A&M)

173. CB Coty Sensabaugh, Clemson (WR Chris Owusu, Stanford)

213. OT Marcus Zusevics, Iowa (S, Duke Ihenacho, San Jose State)

I think the Redskins will trade down from pick 69 to later in the 3rd round and pick up another pick but based strickly with which picks we currently have, my mock looks like this. (with secondary picks at each selection.)

2. QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor

69. DE Jared Crick, Nebraska (WR Ryan Broyles Oklahoma)

102. OG Joe Looney, Wake Forest (S Bradon Taylor, LSU)

109. ILB James Michael Johnson, Nevada (S Brandon Hardin, Oregon State)

141. WR Rishard Matthews, Nevada (RB Cyrus Gray, Texas A&M)

173. CB Coty Sensabaugh, Clemson (WR Chris Owusu, Stanford)

213. OT Marcus Zusevics, Iowa (S, Duke Ihenacho, San Jose State)

I like this draft...

Been thinking Schwartz and Bergstrom as those guys

Alright, D&S here is my final 2012 Mock Draft Wishlist:

2012 NFL Draft Wish List - Updated on 4/26/12 (Final)

1st round - RGIII - QB Baylor: Skins trade Ram's '12 (1st, 2nd ), '13 (1st), '14(1st).

3rd round - Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt

4th round - Donald Stephenson, OT, Oklahoma

4th round - David Molk, C, Michigan

5th round - James-Michael Johnson, ILB, Nevada

6th round - Jarius Wright, WR, Arkansas

7th round - Sean Cattouse, S, California

Of course. Do you seriously think we're drafting 2 OT's early?

1) Shanahan never tells you what he is going to do

2) I don't consider 3rd and 4th round picks as "early picks"

3) Who says we would draft 2x OT's "early" - we need help at OG and OC too

1(2): No Pressure No Diamonds: Hail.

3 (69): Ron Brooks, CB LSU: Elite speed with a 4.3 40, overshadowed at LSU by some guy named Morris... and the Honey Badger! Son of former NFL CB; excels on special teams. Might be stealing him from the Cowgirls, who just had him in for a workout.

4 (102): Donald Stephenson, OT OKL: Another addition from our minor league zone-blocking affiliate, joining former Sooners teammate Trent Williams and Oklahoma alumni Chris Chester and Jammal Brown. Recently visited Ashburn to show off how 'stretchy' he is.

4 (109): Marvin Mcnutt, WR IA: Hank and the Redskins are saying all the right things about his recovery; here's insurance against something going wrong... or his hands not going right. At 6'3", 220 and with maybe the best hands in the draft, McNutt might be the perfect complement to all those pesky speedsters RG3 will have flying around.

5 (141): Audie Cole, LB NCST: We're all rightfully celebrating the return of Fletch, but he can't play forever, so Shanallen grabs a potential successor who, like London, consistently led his team in tackles. Shanahan also got a good look at Cole while his North team was beating Shanahan's South team in the Senior Bowl. Bonus points for playing most of the 2010 season with his broken right hand in a cast, not missing a snap. Former Golden Gloves winner.

6 (173): Terrance Ganaway, RB BAY: (1) He practiced and played well for Shanahan's South team during the Senior Bowl; (2) Shanahan is even more familiar with him because he has seen tape on Ganaway every time he watches tape of The Savior, as well as up close [again] at the Baylor pro day; and (3) yes, we all know Shanahan is morally and contractually obligated to snag a running back at some point past the 3rd round in every draft.

7 (213): Tramain Thomas, S ARK: I do not trust our off-season signees, or our returnees for that matter, to reliably hold down the safety positions for any significant period of time, so let's use the Redskins' own Mr. Irrelevant slot for something relevant and hope that this year's final pick can contribute at least as much as Mr. Neild, a good choice at 253, did in 2011. At 6'0", 200 and with a 4.5 40 and 38.5" (!) vertical, Thomas approaches the stats you want in a prototypical safety, and more importantly he translates that into production: second in the SEC with 5 Ints (led his team each of last 3 years), 91 tackles.

Not sure on when they are projected but here's a list of guys I like:

ILB: Mychal Kendricks from Cal, James-Michael Johnson from Nevada, and Audie Cole from NC State

OT: Donald Stephenson OU, Nate Potter Boise St, Brandon Mosley Utah

CB: Casey Hayward Vanderbilt, Ron Brooks LSU, Brandon Boykin Georgia, Dwight Bentley La Laffyette

Would like to see at least 2 of these guys on our squad for training camp.

1st. Robert Griffin

3rd -- Brandon Taylor, S -- good safeties are hard to come by -- he's a 2nd rounder in some mocks including one I saw from Mel Kiper a couple of weeks ago. if guys like Massie, L. Miller, Quick, etc drop I'd consider them

4th: Donald Stephenson, OT -- athletic zone blocking OT. I've seen him in mocks as high as 3rd and low as 5th. Backup for this pick would be maybe Wr Joe Adams, OT James Brown

4th: Alfonso Dennard CB deep draft for CB, they should grab one. If not him any of the other high rated corners there, maybe Hayward, Fleming.

5th: Nate Potter -- OG-OT -- seen him anywhere from 4th and 6th rounder in mocks. Backup player Phillip Blake -- RG III's center in Baylor or Matt McCants OT.

6th: Travis Benjamin: WR, speedy slot guy. Backup plan would be, Free Safety Aaron Henry, RG III's Baylor RB -- T. Ganaway

7th: Brandon Boldin - RB, has size and some speed. Backup plan would be Adrien Cole, ILB

7 (213): Tramain Thomas, S ARK: I do not trust our off-season signees, or our returnees for that matter, to reliably hold down the safety positions for any significant period of time, so let's use the Redskins' own Mr. Irrelevant slot for something relevant and hope that this year's final pick can contribute at least as much as Mr. Neild, a good choice at 253, did in 2011. At 6'0", 200 and with a 4.5 40 and 38.5" (!) vertical, Thomas approaches the stats you want in a prototypical safety, and more importantly he translates that into production: second in the SEC with 5 Ints (led his team each of last 3 years), 91 tackles.

With the news that Brandon Meriweather has been arrested for DWI, maybe I should move Safety higher up the food chain in my mock draft, hmmm?

With the news that Brandon Meriweather has been arrested for DWI, maybe I should move Safety higher up the food chain in my mock draft, hmmm?

Haven't seen this anywhere...

---------- Post added April-26th-2012 at 04:57 PM ----------

Just kidding, I've seen it now. Damn.

I can't see Bolden being available in the 7th. If he is, I'm with you. But Ganaway is a decent choice there.

I don't hate the guy or anything, but I really think he is just Ryan Torain 2.0.

Considering it's Shanahan - I'd deal with it if he were the pick though.

I'm looking bro' but I can't remember/ find it.

Definitely a mock put up on here as it's the only place I've been today.

Bare with me.

Hail.

Could have been mine, GHH.

I had QB in the 7th.

Seemed logical to get RG3's medium term back-up now. What FA QB, who isn't half way to being a cripple, will want to come here once Rex is done.

Archived