Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP New York: NFL Panics When Only 17 Prospects Declare For Draft So Far

HailGreen28

NFL Panics When Only 17 Prospects Declare For Draft

March 26, 2012 | ISSUE 48•13

In a NFL press conference yesterday at the Meadowlands NY.

Roger Goodell, in a press conference has announced that due to confusion over the new CBA, only 17 college players have signed up for the draft so far. Details in link below.

http://www.espn.com/articles/nfl-panics-when-only-17-prospects-declare-for-draf,27724/

This. Full me once, shame on me. Try and full me twice, it's not funny.
I didn't make that fake thread about Goodell retiring. This story has a real news source. I don't know what happened to the top link, but the bottom link is valid. :whoknows:

I didn't make that fake thread about Goodell retiring. This story has a real news source. I don't know what happened to the top link, but the bottom link is valid. :whoknows:

Well true, but someone had already done it was my point.

And The Onion isn't exactly credible ;)

My favorite part of the Onion article was where they talk about Mel Kiper releasing a new mock draft every hour since Friday.

They honestly aren't that far off.

I've always felt like mock drafts should be like NCAA basketball brackets, in that you wait until everyone is in, and nothing is really changing (so after the combine, pro-days, and early FA), and then you make your last, best guesses. It is very silly to release new mocks every couple days before around early April, since everything is shifting so wildly day to day.

Archived