Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Rumored) Tim Hightower rescued from Camelback Mountain!

Monkart

I was rescued from Cameltoe Mountain. Trust me. You don't want to be caught in the jaws of Cameltoe Mountain. I was an amateur then and have to check my equipment every time I go now-a-days.

yes, always pack your protection when you dive into cameltoe mountain!

Not to stir up any controversy, but are we certain that was his wife? The local news didn't identify her as such.

Was it me or did he def look like he was not trying to get seen on tape / she was all perky hopping to the car. Man, that's his side show hahahha

Hightower was at the Whole Foods in Fairfax today, according to my friend who works there. I guess he had to get down that mountain and get to Whole Foods!

His wife had no idea he was out of town haha "I'm going to the gym baby, be back later!!"

Too funny. Just a few days ago I went hiking with my girlfriend and I climbed to the top of a pretty steep rock. Once I got up there I realize that I couldn't really get down. I sat up there for 45 minutes and sent her to the car to get a rope before finally saying 'screw it' and sliding/jumping down the steep side of it. I certainly felt silly, but at least I didn't have to call for help!

Maybe its just me, but what in blue hell is wrong with sitting on the couch ?

Ya know, there's a channel called Discovery; no, not disco-very, so put away the platforms.

Get a big screen, some marshmellows, and sit close to the screen; if ya need to feel the wind in your hair, open the window and turn on a fan already!

Sorry, not a big fan of rock climbing; my ex wife climbed my ass every chance she could...:silly:

Archived