Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Rumored) Tim Hightower rescued from Camelback Mountain!

Monkart

Just saw this on the news, see link!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/rescue-underway-on-camelback-mountain-3-15-2012

PHOENIX - A couple who went for an evening hike on Camelback Mountain Thursday ended up needing some help, and the man who needed help is reportedly a former Cardinals player.

Witnesses called the Fox 10 newsroom to report that the man needing aid was Tim Hightower.

Hightower is now with the Redskins, and his wife is Krista Hightower

He needs to hike his butt back here and get a contract. I love the fact of having Helu and Royster, but Hightower ran hard and would be a great to throw in the mix. But ultimately, I don't care cause Shanny could get 1,000 yards out of one of us up here.

I was rescued from Cameltoe Mountain. Trust me. You don't want to be caught in the jaws of Cameltoe Mountain. I was an amateur then and have to check my equipment every time I go now-a-days.

When I go to Cameltoe Mountain, I make sure I have plenty fluids cause I might be on there for a while. It's a beautifull place. Hard to see the sunset at times.

What? Swing and a miss? You live where it rains a lot, so you don't count lol. I laughed so it's gotta be funny. ^ :)

When I go to Cameltoe Mountain, I make sure I have plenty fluids cause I might be on there for a while. It's a beautifull place. Hard to see the sunset at times.

It's not funny. I'm not allowed to comment about Cameltoe Mountain. Stophovr6 thinks my jokes are flaccid. :silly:

What? Swing and a miss? You live where it rains a lot, so you don't count lol. I laughed so it's gotta be funny. ^ :)

It's not funny. I'm not allowed to comment about Cameltoe Mountain. Stophovr6 thinks my jokes are flaccid. :silly:

Hahaha, I think your jokes are just fine.

i'm gonna throw this out there... he went off the trail to bang his wife. lost track of time... and the track. willing to bet.

I used to work for the forest service out in AZ and let me tell you.. Your probably right...lol

---------- Post added March-17th-2012 at 12:01 AM ----------

His wife is fine, when the reporter said we don't care about her I said we do, we definitely do.

I was thinking the same thing!! "OH YES WE DO!" LOL

Archived