Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Survivor: One World

MattFancy

Colton may be annoying, but he is a very intelligent manipulator. I see him making it very far.

The girls are a disgrace to my gender. I hope they coninue to fail miserably because they are just too stoopid to even put into words.

No one is as stupid as those guys. Who voluntarily goes to tribal council????

And Colton is not even close to the level of Russell. Colton has already not made friends with the girls, they liked him at first and then started to get annoyed with him. Then after his tangent last night, I'm not sure how many of those guys respect him anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
So I'm glad it was nothing serious with Colton, but I'm glad I don't have to listen to him talk anymore!

I dunno....my wife and I watch this show each week, one of the few reality shows I actually care for. Colton was such an *******, I don't think I would have minded if his appendix had actually ruptured. As it was, I remember clearly telling my wife that his tears made me feel stronger. Hopefully something happens to Alicia next, though she's got a hell of an ass on her.

I dunno....my wife and I watch this show each week, one of the few reality shows I actually care for. Colton was such an *******, I don't think I would have minded if his appendix had actually ruptured. As it was, I remember clearly telling my wife that his tears made me feel stronger. Hopefully something happens to Alicia next, though she's got a hell of an ass on her.

Lol I think of all the years I've watched Survivor, I haven't hated anyone as much as Colton. We usually DVR every episode, whenever we see Colton, we just fast forward lol.

Lol I think of all the years I've watched Survivor, I haven't hated anyone as much as Colton. We usually DVR every episode, whenever we see Colton, we just fast forward lol.

I could admittedly talk about aspects of this show for hours; I've watched since the very beginning, and I've only missed 3-4 seasons. I don't know if Colton is the worst, but he's certainly up there.

I could admittedly talk about aspects of this show for hours; I've watched since the very beginning, and I've only missed 3-4 seasons. I don't know if Colton is the worst, but he's certainly up there.

I dunno. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone as annoying as he was. Russell was conniving, but he was doing it to try and win. I think Colton was just trying to piss people off.

I'll go on record as to saying I wouldn't have really cared if Colton's appendix ruptured or not. I would have preferred if he had been in a little more pain before he went to surgery. What a weenie though, crying over an appendicitis. :ols:

Hopefully Alicia has a gall bladder attack next episode.

Archived