Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Survivor: One World

MattFancy

Yeah when you get 10 million people to watch after 23 seasons or so, you keep it on. Unlike other reality shows, the concept of the show can stay the same but you can add so many wrinkles to it like redemption island, hidden immunity, taking 3 to the end, men vs women, all stars, race tribes

This season is crazy. This is one dumb cast. Put Russell on this season and he wins it so easily.

I've watched every season and this is the worst casting job yet. They usually have a better mix of personalities and ages.

Yeah Russell, Parvarti, Rob, etc. would have had a field day with these people.

I've watched every season and this is the worst casting job yet. They usually have a better mix of personalities and ages.

Yeah Russell, Parvarti, Rob, etc. would have had a field day with these people.

As dispicable as Colton was he was the show this year, Alicia I guess is the second best cast member.

As dispicable as Colton was he was the show this year, Alicia I guess is the second best casted member.

Yeah as irritating as Colton was, he was good casting. I'm sure they will bring him back for another season and give him another chance.

Yeah as irritating as Colton was, he was good casting. I'm sure they will bring him back for another season and give him another chance.

Man I wish no you hadn't quoted me. As soon as I got in the car this morning I was thinking did I use "casted?"

Man I wish no you hadn't quoted me. As soon as I got in the car this morning I was thinking did I use "casted?"

Actually "casted" the way you used it is acceptable. :)

Traditionally, the verb cast is uninflected in the past tense and as a past participle, and casted is not dictionary-recognized word. But in modern usage, casted is gaining ground and should be accepted as a real word, especially in film- and theater-related contexts.

http://grammarist.com/usage/casted/

• 1 month later...
Yea, hasn't been the best but as much as i hate her i have to give Kim credit. IDK if she's that good or the people this season are just that stupid. Really would have loved to see her and Colton go at it

Not sure. Kim definitely should and probably will win. The rest are not bright enough to figure out she's playing them.

I couldn't stand Colton, but at least he was interesting because you had no idea what he was going to say or do next. With the rest of the group, nothing exciting has happened. Once they voted out Mike, you knew all the guys would be gone. I guess the biggest shock of the last 4 or 5 weeks has been Kat going before Tarzan.

Not sure. Kim definitely should and probably will win. The rest are not bright enough to figure out she's playing them.

I couldn't stand Colton, but at least he was interesting because you had no idea what he was going to say or do next. With the rest of the group, nothing exciting has happened. Once they voted out Mike, you knew all the guys would be gone. I guess the biggest shock of the last 4 or 5 weeks has been Kat going before Tarzan.

Yea, i agree. Once Mike went you knew the guys were done. And i really thought Tarzan was going to make it another week. And i totally forgot Kim has an idol.

Worst season of survivor since the Brian Heidek season of 02.

It's almost as if they found an entire tribe of men and half a tribe of women who had never seen the game before, and made them play against All Stars.

I think it's still too early to say she is playing someone. Chelsea or Sabrina, more likely Sabrina, might figure her out or already have and are just playing it out until its them on the chopping block. It's always the person you least expect to win who wins and I think all of the jurors know what is up with Kim and probably won't vote her the winner. I think at this point, whoever goes up against Kim in the end will win if they're good at talking themselves up.

Worst season of survivor since the Brian Heidek season of 02.

It's almost as if they found an entire tribe of men and half a tribe of women who had never seen the game before, and made them play against All Stars.

I agree. I've seen every season and this one is the worst. The casting is awful, the players are boring, and none of these people seem to know how to play this game. Kim might win by default but in any other season she wouldn't have had a chance.

Glad they are finally getting away from Samoa next season and filming in the Philippines.

I agree. I've seen every season and this one is the worst. The casting is awful, the players are boring, and none of these people seem to know how to play this game. Kim might win by default but in any other season she wouldn't have had a chance.

Glad they are finally getting away from Samoa next season and filming in the Philippines.

Casting was a bit weak. Colton leaving early hurt. Alicia had potential but proved herself an idiot in the last show. Kim is ok.

Archived