Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forget about Flynn, what about Quinn?

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

Quinn played for a horrible all the way around Browns. He has not had a real chance to show what he has. Whats the issue here guys? He's young, has a good arm, he is smart, and he will be inexpensive.

Im sorry I am not conforming with the RG3 sweat fest and talking about RG3 and RG3 and RG3.

Guess what guys? We will not draft RG3.

Brady Quinn never got a real shot to prove himself. No harm in taking a look at him.

http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/nfl_draft_prospect/us/508?id=508

Pros: Quinn is without a doubt an elite talent at the QB position. He possesses the size and arm strength that is coveted in the NFL. Not only is he a physical talent, but Quinn is very smart and decisive leader. He knows how to run an offense and demands the respect in the huddle. The one ability that seperates Quinn from the others is his ability to throw the hard passes, and throw them very accurately. His throwing mechanics and angles give him a tremendous advantage when given time to deliver.

And no, I dont have a "crystal ball", I have common sense, and common sense tells me RG3 wont be there at 6, and we have to many needs to give up draft picks to get him.

I forgot some people here know everything about football. My apologies for starting a thread about a potential QB for the Redskins that nobody has really mentioned as a possibility.

Pros: Quinn is without a doubt an elite talent at the QB position. He possesses the size and arm strength that is coveted in the NFL. Not only is he a physical talent, but Quinn is very smart and decisive leader. He knows how to run an offense and demands the respect in the huddle. The one ability that seperates Quinn from the others is his ability to throw the hard passes, and throw them very accurately. His throwing mechanics and angles give him a tremendous advantage when given time to deliver.

And no, I dont have a "crystal ball", I have common sense, and common sense tells me RG3 wont be there at 6, and we have to many needs to give up draft picks to get him.

I forgot some people here know everything about football. My apologies for starting a thread about a potential QB for the Redskins that nobody has really mentioned as a possibility.

...Did you just pull out a five year old scouting report from a fantasy football website as an argument why we should sign Brady Quinn?

I actually thought about Quinn as a possibility for the Skins when he falling in the draft in '07, but IMO the guy doesn't have the tools to be a franchise QB and his comments just cements the fact that he definitely doesn't have the mental capability of being a franchise QB. I'm sorry but this thread has :doh: written all over it.

this is a stupid thread...I am even stupider for reading the whole thing

You are right. This is such a stupid thread.

I should start threads like this one:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?209494-Redskinfan-in-hunt-for-NFC-Championship-on-CBS.com

Considering more people have viewed my profile on here than the thread you created, I would say you are in no position to call threads "stupid"

this is a stupid thread...I am even stupider for reading the whole thing

You are right. This is such a stupid thread.

I should start threads like this one:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?209494-Redskinfan-in-hunt-for-NFC-Championship-on-CBS.com

Considering more people have viewed my profile on here than the thread you created, I would say you are in no position to call threads "stupid"

it was about as topical as expecting some validation from people by suggesting Brady Quinn and his talents coming in to save the day...maybe Charlie Weis can come too ...to hold his hand...

Brady Quinn isnt ****ing Joe Montana, and I never said that. I simply suggested that he may be an option at QB this year. I forgot the know it alls on this board would pounce on me and my suggestion.

But don't be surprised when he is wearing B and G in training camp.

Fwiw, I don't fault you for suggesting Quinn.

But personally, I don't think he's that talented. :whoknows:

Are you ****ing kidding me? You just pulled out a 5+ year old scouting report from an obscure fantasy football website, to back up your thread? Yeah, lets ignore the fact that every time he's set foot on an NFL field, he's proven to have a mediocre arm.

If you're going to start a thread with an off-the-wall solution to our QB woes, back it up. Step up your game. Don't piss and moan when the entire message board tears down your flimsy points.

Its not always about you. People can attack your posts, and your ideas, without it being about you. Seems to be a pattern.

Yeah, there is a pattern. People here think they ****ing work in the front office of the Redskins and everybody's opinion but theirs is idiotic.

Sorry I didnt examine the source, I just copied the first ****ing think off Google.

I was called an "Idiot" before last season started because I thought Armstrong and Austin would either get cut, or be a non factor, and Stallworth would make the team.

Oh, your stupid for that! Guess what? Stallworth produced more than both TA and AA combined.

You sit in Connecticut and are 22 years old. I sit in Ashburn and am 31. I deal with high ranking Redskin officials on a weekly basis. Ive been inside Redskin park more times this year, than you have been in your life. I have 4 Redskin players that live in my condo building.

I know a lot of Redskins. I take that back. A lot of Redskin players know me.

I know what the **** I am talking about. Forget the ****ing fantasy link. I know for a fact, Brady Quinn is being discussed as an option for Redskins QB in 2012.

Let me also remind you, I was a season ticket holder when you were 10 years old kid, so dont sit here and act like I dont know what the **** im talking about, because ive forgot more Redskins history than you know!

I'll repeat: there's a pattern, and that pattern is that any time you have an opinion about the Redskins, the conversation is NOT about that opinion--its about YOU. Who YOU are, where YOU are, who YOU know, what YOU think you know. Nobody is responsible for this, but you.

Its been old for years. Its tiring. Its not worth getting into over and over, and over. Its comical, at this point. We get it. Your ego is huge. Enjoy it.

Brady Quinn will never be the Washington Redskins QB.

Id rather have Rex Grossman also, all I was doing was pointing out a real possibility of Quinn coming here.

---------- Post added February-23rd-2012 at 11:41 PM ----------

I was 22 once myself. The difference between me being 22 and you being 22? I knew more than you about the Redskins when I was 22. And anything about "me" was in direct response to you insulting my intelligence and what I posted.

Again, your a kid. Its expected.

Archived