Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forget about Flynn, what about Quinn?

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

Id rather have Rex Grossman also, all I was doing was pointing out a real possibility of Quinn coming here.

I'm not saying there isn't a possibility of Quinn coming here. I don't think it would be as a starter though.

Here are the people in front of him for the Redskins starting QB job this season (IMO):

1. RGIII

2. Peyton Manning

3. Kyle Orton

4. Rex Grossman

5. Ryan Tannehill (and yes, I realize he is raw)

And I'm not even sure he'd be in the range of 6-8. If anything, I believe he'd come here as a backup.

I didn't think there was a QB that was more blindly hated by the fans than Rex Grossman.

I was wrong. How many of you watch Cleveland Browns games? I know for a fact that I don't.

I'm not opposed to bringing in any QB for a look, as long as the contract is vet min. The bar is set pretty low in DC, after all. If Brady Quinn is the unfettered abortion that everyone claims he is, then hopefully Mike Shanahan will notice this from film before signing him at all.

Cripes lol

Quinns on our radar, so I have been told from a source with the team. I wouldnt make up such a stupid story. It seems every time I start a thread with any type of inside info, the "know it alls" 7 states away that just became the legal drinking age shoot it down with their superior knowledge, then turn it on me.

Its ****ing gay. Its why I take breaks from posting here. So ill give it a break.

But before I take my break, I know for a fact, one of our starting players, failed a drug test three weeks ago. Don't know if its his first or second, but it will come out soon im sure.

---------- Post added February-23rd-2012 at 11:49 PM ----------

Slack: I havent hyped him at all homey. I just brought his name up. For the 2nd time, I would rather have Rex Grossman than Brady Quinn

Quinns on our radar, so I have been told from a source with the team. I wouldnt make up such a stupid story. It seems every time I start a thread with any type of inside info, the "know it alls" 7 states away that just became the legal drinking age shoot it down with their superior knowledge, then turn it on me.

Its ****ing gay. Its why I take breaks from posting here. So ill give it a break.

But before I take my break, I know for a fact, one of our starting players, failed a drug test three weeks ago. Don't know if its his first or second, but it will come out soon im sure.

No one is denying your sources dude. All we're saying is that Quinn is not a capable QB in this league. I mean, he couldn't even beat out ****ing Tim Tebow.

I'm not going to continue pissing all over this thread about personal issues. As I've repeatedly said, there is a pattern with you on this board that anyone can observe, and its repeating itself right now. When your ideas are attacked, which is standard on a message board when there is disagreement, you take it personally and make it about yourself. It becomes a one-up-fest where you must list all of the details of your life and your fandom, and claim to have the sage wisdom that all of us youngins crave so dearly. Right. In your attempts to prove how wise and mature you are in comparison to us "barely legals", you turn everything into an outrageous ****-measuring contest. I have no interest in whipping out the yard-stick on that one, sorry. (insert your normal homo-phobic dig here--another reoccurring theme in your posts).

My last words on this will be that you continue to show your ego. Your posts drip with it, and its sickening.

And I dont disagree with you Slack, im just saying, its being talked about. I never said he was awesome.

I hear you dude. But just a word of advice, if you don't want the input from the "ES know it alls" then don't ask for it. You clearly said in the OP "So what do you guys think? Could Brady Quinn work out here in Washington? ", and it seems like you got your answer.

Edit:

I'm gonna agree with ConnSkins here dude. We've had our fair share of battles on this board as most people know and they always seem to start with you taking something personally. Chill out a bit bro, it's just a message board.

No one is denying your sources dude. All we're saying is that Quinn is not a capable QB in this league. I mean, he couldn't even beat out ****ing Tim Tebow.

He was actually higher on the depth chart than tebow. The tebow cries from the crowd as well as terrible play.by K.O. led to him being a starter over Quinn. I'd bring him in for a look see. He.looked pretty good in preseason....then again so did sexy rexy

He was actually higher on the depth chart than tebow. The tebow cries from the crowd as well as terrible play.by K.O. led to him being a starter over Quinn. I'd bring him in for a look see. He.looked pretty good in preseason....then again so did sexy rexy

So it shows what the Broncos thought of Quinn, that they would rather play Tebow over him. Quinn will forever be what he was in Denver, a clipboard holder.

All this talk of Quinn, Orton, Weeden, P. Manning at 36 with 4 neck surgeries.........

Either we have the dumbest front office since the Vinny and Danny show, or this is all the biggest smokescreen I've ever seen as a Redskins fan.

w1_destroyer_smoke-screen.jpg

I hope it's Mike Shanahan laying down a massive smokescreen, to hide his choice of who will be the steal of the draft as a QB.

Let me make it real clear. If things gets increasingly personal in a negative way, I'll ban the poster. Anything else even remotely smells homophobic or equally offensive, I'l ban the poster. If that poster has a few previous bans, it might be permanent. Who they are or think they are won't matter. I suggest basking in the cerebral excitement of a potential QB showdown between Beck, Flynn, & Quinn for the b/u position. The mind boggles. :)

Your editing of that, mayor, has at least temporarily saved you a permanent ban. Mods can see the original post. If I had seen it before you fixed it, you'd be gone for good.:)

So it shows what the Broncos thought of Quinn, that they would rather play Tebow over him. Quinn will forever be what he was in Denver, a clipboard holder.

You might be right, but I think flynn is overrated and it'll cost too much for rg3. You'll either see peyton or Quinn in a redskins uniform next year

You might be right, but I think flynn is overrated and it'll cost too much for rg3. You'll either see peyton or Quinn in a redskins uniform next year

I'd rather go after Orton.

I'm with you on Flynn, way too little game footage to make a proper decision. And even from that little game footage he wasn't very impressive (yes the stat line was, but most of his passes were 5-10 yard dump offs). But I'm still praying we make a move for RGIII.

I'm not gonna act like I know denver's situation because I don't but with that being said, I don't think quinn ever had a fair shot at beating tebow out.

Tebow was there 1st round pick and the player everyone wanted to see play.

Brady Quinn is the worst QB ever.

ConnnieSkinsfan54 is the smartest Redskins fan in the world.

Im sorry for starting such a stupid thread.

Ill refrain from posting things I hear from credible sources within the Redskins organization and also refrain from starting threads that incite possible discussions.

Yeah, that was the wrong response. You're done.

twas only a matter of time Jumbo. Not gonna say that I'm some sort of saint (cause we both know that my record is probably just as long as his), but as ConnSKINS said this is pretty much a trend with the guy now.

Back to your regular scheduled program folks.

Quinn was one hell of a college QB and it's a shame that it didn't transfer over to the NFL. Then again, there's probably a reason he fell to the 22nd pick when he was a consensus top 10 pick going in to the draft.

RG3 is going to be too costly. People think he ll be the next newton but he won't be imo. He will be somewhere in between cam and vince. On a side note does it seem like the mods on this page ban and nnt people very quick? I got my nnt over three years ago for starting a thread about a game play instead of posting in the "official" game thread....and its still in effect.

Archived