Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello redskins fans!!!

PD93

I need a huge favor guys. My cousin Chris Brown is up for Player of the Year in the state of Georgia and I need you guys to go and vote for him. He had a major injury last year and had a hell of a year this year and deserves the award. I would mean a lot to me if you guys helped out. You can vote once every hour and he is currently behind by about 300 votes to a kid who has his whole school voting. All the guys are deserving but I know what Chris went through to come back and play. He is also a great student and getting offers from major schools. Please help him out. Also it feels good to get a victory against the Seahawks. I just hope the Skins can finish strong the rest of the year and the young guys keep getting better. I know the more we win the least likely that we get a top QB unless the Skins trade up. I do think that because we stocked up on picks last year that they have put themselves in position to go get a good QB if they decide to trade up. Stay strong Redskin Nation and hopefully good things are on the horizon. Stay positive and let's see what happens in the near future. Sorry to put none Redskins stuff on here but I have nobody else to turn to to help me out. I will put the link below so that you can sign up and vote. If you have multiple email addresses please use them all so we can catch up and pass the guys that's in front. Another thing is the paper that doing this Player of the Year deal has featured the other guy twice and not my cousin. Chris lives in a small town so any outside help is greatly appreciated. Also follow me on twitter if you don't. Link is below!!! Thanks again and HTTR.

http://www.albanyherald.com/news/2011/nov/21/herald-player-year-poll/?popup=true

ES will be able to come through for you and your cousin, PD. Hope things are otherwise well for you. Don't be a stranger. :)

Message boards are what they are and ya never know for sure what you may run into :ols:, but you have a lot of fans on ES and we appreciated your involvement as a poster and as a Redskin.

Best wishes for the holidays, amigo. :cool:

ES will be able to come through for you and your cousin, PD. Hope things are otherwise well for you. Don't be a stranger. :)

Message boards are what they are and ya never know for sure what you may run into :ols:, but you have a lot of fans on ES and we appreciated your involvement as a poster and as a Redskin.

Best wishes for the holidays, amigo. :cool:

Thanks man and I really appreciate it. God bless

Tell your cousin to be prepared to win by a few thousand votes PD. :ols:

Just, you know, after he's a college star and thinking about where he would like to play there's always Washington D.C.

I'm just sayin.

You guys are great. He really deserves the award. Didn't even know if he would be able to play again but go look at his stats. He will be playing major college ball next year which is a blessing. Thanks

283 behind to be exact.

Edit*

275 now...

264 now

Also, if you want to vote twice you will need to have multiple email addresses to register from.

All you need to do is delete all cookies and browsing history on your computer, go back to their site, and register with your alternate email. It will allow you to vote again.

Archived