Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Curse Alert: Peyton Hillis Re-Injures Hamstring

Boss_Hogg

Peyton Hillis Re-injures Hamstring.

Per Cleveland.com: http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2011/11/cleveland_browns_rb_peyton_hil_14.html

BEREA, Ohio -- Browns running back Peyton Hillis appeared to re-injure his hamstring in practice today on a run up the middle.

Hillis came up limping on the play, grabbing at his left hamstring.

He fired the ball to the ground, then threw his helmet down in frustration.

Not good for a guy in a contract dispute with Holmgren.

Peyton Hillis 2011 Stats:

Games: 4

Rushes: 60

Yards: 211

Avg: 3.5

TD: 2

Great. My fantasy season was already up in flames, but with him and McFadden likely shelved again, I'm pretty much a goner.

he was my first round pick in one of my leagues (i think i was picking around 7th).

i still have forte, wells, mcfadden and murray. and torrain, but i dont expect him to be useful :(

he was my first round pick in one of my leagues (i think i was picking around 7th).

i still have forte, wells, mcfadden and murray. and torrain, but i dont expect him to be useful :(

Forte AND Run-DMC. Nice.

Poker, hope Hot Rod's not on the cover next year.

What's Chris Johnson's excuse?

Hillis re-injured his hamstring and is expected to be out 1 to 9 weeks or until he gets a raise.

Or until the season ends and he can leave healthy and get paid elsewhere. Hello Redskins? Shanahan did draft him and God knows what type of boner these older fans would get for anyone who even remotely resembles Riggins.

Archived