Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HogsHaven: A Look at All 9 Sacks by the Bills Against the Redskins

#98QBKiller

Can you read english? I didnt say he wasnt the qb for the next game.I can fix capitalization but you cant fix stupid.

Yet you apply no logic or intelligence with any of your post but yet you think for some strange reason I will continue to debate you about nothing.First off what are you talking about? I mean you come at me with this childish name calling to seek attention( for one is very childish and is outlawed on ES) but because you are a "Known member" I some how believe no actions will be taken up against you.Anyway If you seek my attention so much and would like to continue on with debating with me try to make a point.Try to use logic,but just saying "your an idiot" well....the rest is self explanatory.Anyway please continue on with your childish rebuttals,I will continue to ignore you,well at least until you can prove to me that you can have something intelligent to say in regards to the OP. Until then go play madden and try to figure out how this game of football actually works. dueces pimpin

Are there any HCs who ever win without some great players on their team? And of those few who has won multiple SBs over a long period of time?

Just wondering who you're comparing Shanahan to?

Your gonna argue that hes a good coach? Go ahead. I let the team play do the talkin so I win this without sayin a word cause we are horrible.

Yet you apply no logic or intelligence with any of your post but yet you think for some strange reason I will continue to debate you about nothing.First off what are you talking about? I mean you come at me with this childish name calling to seek attention( for one is very childish and is outlawed on ES) but because you are a "Known member" I some how believe no actions will be taken up against you.Anyway I you seek my attention so mush and would like to continue on with debating with me try to make a point.Try to use logic,but just saying your and idiot well....the rest is self explanatory.Anyway continue on with your childish rebuttals,I will continue to ignore you,well at least until you can prove to me taht you can have something intelligent to say in regards to the OP. Until then go play madden and try to figure out how this game of football actually works. dueces pimpin

You keep talking about "logic" and "intelligence" yet every time I see you post, you are overwhelmingly contradicting yourself.

Beck zeroes in on one receiver and doesn't go through his progressions. At least Campbell did that. Hell, throw the damn ball away. Beck didn't do anything to help his line or receivers out. Campbell checked down when there were open receivers downfield. Beck doesn't check down even though there are guys who can run for the first. There's a difference. Campbell was afraid to go deep. Beck doesn't know what to do if his first read isn't there.

I can agree with everything you've said. Definitely about JB throwing the ball away,but my point stands valid it was a combination of both Qb&Ol. Mostly the oline but JB has his blame too.

So lets me get this straight from your own logic,Philly in a close game with our sorry offense switch to a "soft defense" in the start of the 3rd quarter, but leading 34-0 in the 4th quarter against the High powered Cowboys offense they decided to keep on Blitzing? Sorry man not buying your story go hit the film room again.

Yeah, exactly. Because in a close game, one or two plays can change the outcome. You give up the underneath stuff because it makes the offense use a lot of time to score, hence lessening their chances of scoring twice (which is what we needed). When you're up 5 possessions, you can give up one or two big plays because one touchdown doesn't matter.

Oline is not the problem. We have awful QBs. I mean niles paul was open all day on slants. dont take but one second to hit those. But when you have a horrible QB that dont make those throws then you are gonna take a lot of sacks, Defenses will be able to react to the run. Not only that our WRs are just as bad as the QBs. No serious threat. Would be nice to have some big bodies to toss it up and and go get it type of guys. We need some.

You keep talking about "logic" and "intelligence" yet every time I see you post, you are overwhelmingly contradicting yourself.

Please explain how I once contradicted myself? It seems I have rubbed one of your ES buddy the wrong way so you now feel you have the need to just say random things. This is quite enjoyable and laughable at the same time but the show must go on so please continue on ......Let's keep the show rolling

I'm not one of those people who have made grandiose statements about either QB. So, I'm not someone who will make excuses for either guy. At the end of that game, I didn't feel like the OL was responsible for most of those sacks. I felt like it was either a QB or WR problem (or maybe both). After hearing from Shanahan, seeing this breakdown, and reading what LL56 had to say, it seems to be more of a Beck problem.

That was one of the worst defenses in the NFL. They came into that game with four sacks total. This week we face a top 7 team in terms of sacks. If we don't get this fixed then it's going get a lot worse.

Beck, Rex, rookie next year -- the thing about this game that distrubed me is we have to upgrade our O line. On the O line, we have arguably one good (not great) player, and a bunch of so so's, and bad back ups -- maybe Montgomry at center arguably was above average this year but not at guard IMO.

we need our depth to keep developing and we need a new RT next year. Trent is fine when healthy, Licht. was starting to look better but got injured, if it's real serious we may need to replace there. Monty and Cook have struggled so far, I'm hoping they improve, but I wasn't foolish enough to expect instant results with the change, Chester looked good when the whole OL did, but he is also in year 1 of ZBS, Brown needs to go though IMO. We don't have a bad group, but injuries slowed them and has jumbled them up, which makes it even more difficult for a new group to gel. The OL needs time, but we do have some good players in there. In other words, I don't think the OL will require a lot of attention in the offseason, just need our depth to keep gaining experience and replace RT. But right now it's early on for this OL with Monty at LG and Cook at C, but I am hopeful that with Trent's return and with more time for Cook and Monty that the OL as a whole will start to improve.

Yeah, exactly. Because in a close game, one or two plays can change the outcome. You give up the underneath stuff because it makes the offense use a lot of time to score, hence lessening their chances of scoring twice (which is what we needed). When you're up 5 possessions, you can give up one or two big plays because one touchdown doesn't matter.

Fair Enough.Still not buying it though. I would need Film to support your argument but it is what it is.

BS! Out of the 9 sacks, you blame Beck for 7 and the O-line for 2. Beck didn't have 3 seconds to make a pass on many of those passing plays, including the ones that he was sacked.

The two things that I question about Beck, so far, is that 1) sometimes he doesn't seem to know where the open receiver is going to be and 2) sometimes he prematurely makes-up his mind to throw the ball regardless of a double coverage. Hopefully, it's just from not having experience and reps in practice. I don't fault him for trying to make something out of nothing, but I would like him to throw the ball away more instead of taking a sack when we're in FG range or close to a 1st-down.

Your gonna argue that hes a good coach? Go ahead. I let the team play do the talkin so I win this without sayin a word cause we are horrible.

No I'm asking you to add the fix to your fault finding. Who should we have brought in and why?

Theres a reason why a QB sits on the bench and the other starts. We see why. The QB is VERY important. Us skins fans aint seen one in decades. If you start grossman then start lets say peyton manning. It has a tremendous effect on the ENTIRE team. For instance lets say we started lebron james at QB. We would look even worst than it was with beck. In other words QB matters big time. To win consistently in this league you HAVE to have a good QB. Its a QB drivin league. Until WE get one we will never get any better than we are now TRUST ME on this.

LavarLeap is speaking the truth.

I mean, it's obvious.

If Beck plays like he did against Buffalo, he'll be on the bench by the third quarter at the latest.

Otherwise Shanny risks losing the locker room for a 30-year-old QB no one else wants.

I don't think he believes in Beck that much.

Yet you apply no logic or intelligence with any of your post but yet you think for some strange reason I will continue to debate you about nothing.First off what are you talking about? I mean you come at me with this childish name calling to seek attention( for one is very childish and is outlawed on ES) but because you are a "Known member" I some how believe no actions will be taken up against you.Anyway If you seek my attention so much and would like to continue on with debating with me try to make a point.Try to use logic,but just saying "your an idiot" well....the rest is self explanatory.Anyway please continue on with your childish rebuttals,I will continue to ignore you,well at least until you can prove to me that you can have something intelligent to say in regards to the OP. Until then go play madden and try to figure out how this game of football actually works. dueces pimpin

I have said plenty on the topic in the op so sorry if you didnt catch it from sunday to today. You "know" so much about football yet complain about checkdown throws on 3 yard routes on 2nd and 7. I could be wrong with my limited knowledge but a 3 yard pass with 1 or 2 yards yac puts you at a managable 3rd and short and a oppurunity to extend your drive and gain some offensive rythm. Beck instead takes the sacks and gives you 3rd and 12 plus which by your arguments I guess you think is a advantage for us. I get that you like Beck and some people fight on a topic just to be right but its odvious he is very bad right now. When your teamates dont think you can get it done its a problem as we have seen. I dont want to debate with you because quite frankly I have nothing to learn or gain from it. My only advice is dont preach propaganda when your uninformed on the topic because iy mKes your arguments look stupid. Mike already hinted in his presser that some of the sacks were on beck and he wont go further then that until hes back on the bench.

Theres a reason why a QB sits on the bench and the other starts. We see why. The QB is VERY important. Us skins fans aint seen one in decades. If you start grossman then start lets say peyton manning. It has a tremendous effect on the ENTIRE team. For instance lets say we started lebron james at QB. We would look even worst than it was with beck. In other words QB matters big time. To win consistently in this league you HAVE to have a good QB. Its a QB drivin league. Until WE get one we will never get any better than we are now TRUST ME on this.

So is it Shanny or the QB? Because you seem to have been placing an awful lot of blame on Shanahan.

I think God tried to help this team. Gabbert fell right to us. But our great Shanny and his Ego passed up and settled with a Gross man. Its a shame. I wouldnt be suprised if Shanny and is Ego passed up on Andrew Luck because he feels he dont fit his weak system that he runs.

My only advice is dont preach propaganda when your uninformed on the topic because iy mKes your arguments look stupid. Mike already hinted in his presser that some of the sacks were on beck and he wont go further then that until hes back on the bench.

What now? ;)

---------- Post added November-1st-2011 at 01:01 PM ----------

I think God tried to help this team. Gabbert fell right to us. But our great Shanny and his Ego passed up and settled with a Gross man. Its a shame. I wouldnt be suprised if Shanny and is Ego passed up on Andrew Luck because he feels he dont fit his weak system that he runs.

Right, because we didn't need another OLB or a full draft's worth of picks. Gabbert has the LOWEST completion percentage of QBs this year. Meanwhile, Kerrigan is in the running for DROY. You fail with that argument.

Have you seen Gabbert play? It's early, but he might be a bust. I never thought he was that good in college and was happy we passed on him considering the 2012 crop of QBs.

its everyone vs you apparently we are the dumb ones though please forgive us!

I mean it's self explanatory. When people say stuff like "MS sucks" "KS plays sucks" "Are Oline is good it's the QB making them look bad" It's acutally me correct.Why? because Im not letting emotion get the best of me. Just read how people are on here contradicting themselves. One minute it's " Beck is so sorry thats why the Oline looks bad" then there next statement is " We cant Run cause we have no Line" smh.Do you rememember how people on es use to call Fred Davis a bum and a wasted Vinny pick.People use to actually think FD83 was sorry why? Emotion of losing that's why.Now look at the same people rave on how good he looks.What do you think that does to a logical person like myself? It pisses me off.Skins fans are so predictable now because of how emotional we are. Infact I just seen a fan tweet "Torain is so sorry we need CP26 back" Well do you now see my point. Calm and logical will always over power Emotional and delusional

So is it Shanny or the QB? Because you seem to have been placing an awful lot of blame on Shanahan.

I do blaim him for not gettin a QB. When he came here our offense was horrible. We hadnt had a Franchise QB EVER. He gets mcnabb? Joke. passes up on Gabbert for who? Rex Grossman. another joke. His first question should had been to adress the QB issue. He doesent name a starter. He will yank a QB In like any moment. No suprise though. He has a history of screwing up QB situations. Now he toying with beck and grossman. I would hate if Luck even did come here cause I think shanny would bench him and tear his career in half by yanking him if he struggles.

Archived