Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HogsHaven: A Look at All 9 Sacks by the Bills Against the Redskins

#98QBKiller

Ok adress the WRs by getting stallworth and gaffney is like not adressing it at all? Tim hightower? Really? another situation where you basically adressed NOTHING

We drafted Hankerson and Niles Paul. Both actually look like they will have great potential as they translate to the NFL game. Also, with a small sample size from Helu he too looks to have a bright furture with us.

Did Shanny sleep with your wife or something? We had holes all over the place on the team last year. He decided to address the defense, WR, and RB, because after the first two rounds, there really weren't any good prospects left over to draft at OL or QB. You can't fix everything with one draft, and our biggest needs were what was addressed given who was available in the draft.

This year, he addresses QB and OL. Or have you forgotten who his very first pick with the Skins was? Someone by the name of Trent Williams.

Nobody wants my wife. So yes its possible shanny would want her. He like choosing rejects like beck and grossman.

You are right but it seems to me that there are too many people here to get all over Rex Grossman when he was running for his life and throwing INT's but when Beck is in there it is the same thing except he takes a sack instead of getting rid of it anywhere. I thought Beck was the more mobile of the two but Beck got sacked more than Rex. So if you are trying to defend Beck over Grossman. Don't because he isn't any better. If you are blaming the O-Line then I agree with you. Anyone playing Qb behind it is going to get destroyed.

No,I put it on Beck and the Oline. Mostly on the Oline.IMO I do think Beck is the better Qb than Rex is for our team.When will Skions fans wake up and smell the coffee? We do the same damn thing every year.Start off hot then fizzle.It's like saying when Zorn was the coach Jc started off the season like a beast.Portis was leading the NFL in rushing.Now if we put in Grossman right when started to lose does that mean JC was that much better of a QB than what Rex is? No it's just the timing on everything.Rex hasn't showed me anything different. I can tell you what Beck does do better than Rex He has the better arm,is more mobile,both hold on the ball for too long,Beck is more accurate,and scores way more points in the redzone. Some idiot will probably say something like" he didn't score against the bills" Like It was all JB fault or something. LLS It's plenty of blame to go around time will tell just don't continue on to let your emotions run you

Ok adress the WRs by getting stallworth and gaffney is like not adressing it at all? Tim hightower? Really? another situation where you basically adressed NOTHING

Hankerson, Paul, Helu, Royster. We got Stallworth, Gaffney, and Hightower in free agency and trades. You might want to have a consistent argument. It would really help. You say Shanny had a bad draft, and you use Stallworth, Gaffney, and Hightower as examples? :ols:

Beck will look very good?!?!?!? SAYS WHO? what game has he looked good in? NONE!!!!!!!!!!

He looked good on 2 straight drives in the carolina game. Couldnt have done it better actually.

I absolutly agree with Hamskins.

The bills are rushing 4 and getting pressure, Beck is throwing to 4 recievers with 7 people in coverage. Yea...thats a recipe for success....Are you guys serious?

Did beck look lost? Absolutly Why? O-line

After your guys get manhandled like that the QB can no longer look good. Its happened to every QB in the league, When a team gets that kind of pressure, you just cant pass the football.

Reguardless of the actual sack total, the number of pressures and times beck got hit are absolutly pitiful. Anyone who thinks the o-line did its job for even one snap in this football game is just not football smart.

No,I put it on Beck and the Oline. Mostly on the Oline.IMO I do think Beck is the better Qb than Rex is for our team.When will Skions fans wake up and smell the coffee? We do the same damn thing every year.Start off hot then fizzle.It's like saying when Zorn was the coach Jc started off the season like a beast.Portis was leading the NFL in rushing.Now if we put in Grossman right when started to lose does that mean JC was that much better of a QB than what Rex is? No it's just the timing on everything.Rex hasn't showed me anything different. I can tell you what Beck does do better than Rex He has the better arm,is more mobile,both hold on the ball for too long,Beck is more accurate,and scores way more points in the redzone. Some idiot will probably say something like" he didn't score against the bills" Like It was all JB fault or something. LLS It's plenty of blame to go around time will tell just don't continue on to let your emotions run you

This is sad. We been having terrible QB play so long. Anybody could come in and we would blaim it on the Oline. Who are we kidding? We havent seen a good QB in like 20 years. We act as if beck is peyton on a bad team

You're changing your argument. You wanted Gabbert, and are excusing his bad play because he's a rookie. Yet three QBs taken last year are having good years at QB, which invalidates your argument. So you decided to change your parameters to they're doing better than our picks (which is arguable) to try to validate yourself.

Yeah, Kerrigan isn't doing anything :rolleyes: Hankerson has shown flashes, as has Helu and Paul. Jenkins is hurt, but was arguably our best pick before that. Neild had a good game against the Giants. Drop the agenda against Shanahan, because it's clear you have one.

While I agree that so far Gabbert looks like a bust, and I can say this because living in Jacksonville I have seen each game he has played in, I disagree about the other guys on our team you commented on. Hankerson and Paul haven't really shown any flashes in the game. Paul has shown that he can block and is a good special teamer, but neither has shown flashes at WR. Helu had one or two decent games where he showed his burst but that was very early in the season, maybe he hasn't been put in a position to succeed. Jenkins had a ton of promise in the preseason and from the players and coaches he was going to have an impact, shame about losing him.

This pilsburypgh guy makes my head hurt, though.

when did you see the potential??

Are you sure you're watching the right guys? You sound very confused and lack a lot of knowledge about each player. Spewing off your Shanahan hate because rookies aren't playing at a pro bowl level is tiredsome.

Beck will look very good?!?!?!? SAYS WHO? what game has he looked good in? NONE!!!!!!!!!!

Try his first start Panthers game,but I guess you'll blame him for JG dropping a 42 yrd bomb and then fumbling the next play.SMH emotional talk! It's bigger than JB people.Hell,I dont even like Beck I think he's a average Qb wtf.It's just funny to me when Rex beat the Cards with a QB rating of 50 was considered a good game.When he was horrible in the redzone. Beck in the Panthers game had a Qb rating of 80+ and was 3/4 in the redzone is considered worst than every single game Rex has who was rated the worst QB in the NFl at the time of his benching? SMGDH Mock my words It's bigger than Beck.When we play well one day and we will Don't be shocked about all of this love he will get on here. Emotion is a hell of a drug.

Hankerson, Paul, Helu, Royster. We got Stallworth, Gaffney, and Hightower in free agency and trades. You might want to have a consistent argument. It would really help. You say Shanny had a bad draft, and you use Stallworth, Gaffney, and Hightower as examples? :ols:
Ok have our draft picks made a splash? Kerrigan? we had like a 1000 pics no contribution. just a bunch of hope. where have u seen potential? but yet you guys have zero tolerance for gabberts play. but or draft pics by shanny get a pass. they will be better right??

Are you sure you're watching the right guys? You sound very confused and lack a lot of knowledge about each player. Spewing off your Shanahan hate because rookies aren't playing at a pro bowl level is tiredsome.

That and we didn't select possibly the worst QB of the cream of last year's crop (so far) in Blaine Gabbert aka pgh's mancrush.

I agree with you. Extremely biased writing. The blame for the sacks goes on the whole team on offense. The oline was garbage and were manhandled. Beck's inexperience contributed. The WRs not getting open for most of the game. Yes, there was a couple of times they did get open and Beck didn't see them, but for the most part they were well covered. The playcalling wasn't great. If you are getting that much pressure, I don't understand why more screens weren't called. We don't have a running game. This was a team collapse that should be spread out among everyone. To write that garbage to show it was all on Beck is ridiculous.

Exactly! Why no screens? I said the same thing. Unlike the others you're not emotionally hung over.So basically your just viewing the game as a fan ,not a PISSED off fan that wants to blow up everything and everyone including MS. smh

Ok have our draft picks made a splash? Kerrigan? we had like a 1000 pics no contribution. just a bunch of hope. where have u seen potential? but yet you guys have zero tolerance for gabberts play. but or draft pics by shanny get a pass. they will be better right??

Yeah, Kerrigan's pick 6 wasn't a contribution. Nor his continual impact on the plays. That's all an illusion. In fact, we were probably better with Andre Carter or Lorenzo than Kerrigan, right? Hankerson's almost always open, but that doesn't mean anything either, huh? Helu's had a couple good games. Illusion, right?

Selective memory's a *****.

You are right but it seems to me that there are too many people here to get all over Rex Grossman when he was running for his life and throwing INT's but when Beck is in there it is the same thing except he takes a sack instead of getting rid of it anywhere. I thought Beck was the more mobile of the two but Beck got sacked more than Rex. So if you are trying to defend Beck over Grossman. Don't because he isn't any better. If you are blaming the O-Line then I agree with you. Anyone playing Qb behind it is going to get destroyed.

Im definitely blaming the Oline bro.

as i said in a couple of other posts, Beck sucks. Grossman would have played a lot better imo. but when the draft rolls around this time, trade up and get the best QB possible. Then worry about other positions later. WE NEED A NEW FRANCHISE QB!!!!! PLEASE DAN SNYDER, INTERVENE AND FORCE THEM TO GET ONE!!!!! Then let allen and shanny decide on the rest if their still here after this season.

That and we didn't select possibly the worst QB of the cream of last year's crop (so far) in Blaine Gabbert aka pgh's mancrush.

the worst QB? so far? lol big time.. how is that possible? they are rookies. Gabbert has only played like 3 games. Cam is messing it up for all rookies. lol. I hope Luck is good from the jump cause after 3 games he will be considered a bust

Go back and look at his pictures again. Beck had so many people wide open at times and doesn't see them. no QB should ever get sacked more than 4 times a game, never. Beck sucks. That's why he wasn't the starter to begin with. Bring back (omg can't believe i'm saying this) REX.

I am not being emotional about this situation - Beck was the reason for some of those sacks - he doesnt recognize pressure and sits on his reads too long - LIKE CAMPBELL DID - The players dont have faith in him why do you?

Oh I agree,some of those you have to just throw the ball away. On that play after the fumble,JB tried to run and was tackled for a loss it made our FG a 49 yarder after that,but the FG was blocked as well

as i said in a couple of other posts, Beck sucks. Grossman would have played a lot better imo. but when the draft rolls around this time, trade up and get the best QB possible. Then worry about other positions later. WE NEED A NEW FRANCHISE QB!!!!! PLEASE DAN SNYDER, INTERVENE AND FORCE THEM TO GET ONE!!!!! Then let allen and shanny decide on the rest if their still here after this season.

I don't think theirs much of a question on moving up, but how much do you give up to move up? Would you give up your (2012 and 2013 1st & 2nd round picks) for someone like Luck? I wouldn't let someone else mortgage their future for him. I would prefer a QB who's good, but may not be as talented as Luck, yet still be able to build the team around him.

---------- Post added November-1st-2011 at 12:53 PM ----------

Go back and look at his pictures again. Beck had so many people wide open at times and doesn't see them. no QB should ever get sacked more than 4 times a game, never. Beck sucks. That's why he wasn't the starter to begin with. Bring back (omg can't believe i'm saying this) REX.

I can't believe i'm about to agree with this... But, I tend to agree. Beck was playing scared in that game. The Oline wasn't perfect, by any means, but wasn't as bad as others suppose.

Exactly! Why no screens? I said the same thing. Unlike the others you're not emotionally hung over.So basically your just viewing the game as a fan ,not a PISSED off fan that wants to blow up everything and everyone including MS. smh

We ran screens a few times, we had open recievers that beck ignored/didnt see ect. I think people hate rex so much it clouds the judgement on beck. Beck wont look good in any game unless he starts working the offense and not trying to force what he predetermines should happen pre snap.

I totally agree. Dan might have to step in again. lol. sad but this team needs a QB

Huh? After 9 sacks and the horrible play by Beck and you still think he's better? What are you watching. At least Rex won his 1st 3 games. Beck has won 0 games so far. Watch him lose this sunday and see if you still want him.

did you look at the film dude. there were WRs open. He just didnt get it to them. He kept looking down field. You have to be accurate to hit those slant. Im taking beck knows hes not good enough to risk throws like that so he doesent consider it.

Archived