Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HogsHaven: A Look at All 9 Sacks by the Bills Against the Redskins

#98QBKiller

Great pics and breakdowns at the link:

http://www.hogshaven.com/2011/10/31/2528355/a-look-at-all-9-sacks-by-the-bills-against-the-redskins

A Look at All 9 Sacks by the Bills Against the Redskins

Apologies in advance for what you're about to read. But I couldn't think of anything else to breakdown, so I'm going to take a look at all 9 sacks. Going into this game, the Bills had a team total of just two four sacks, and somehow left the game with 13 team sacks. Was this down to good defense, or poor protection? Lets have a look.

Good write up, on the break down it is more painfully obvious that Beck has zero pocket presence. Rushing 4 should not generate this much pressure on a QB. He does not see the field and does not make any type of read other than zeroing in on one reciever. A couple could be attributed to missed blocks or assignment, but I place most of the fault with Beck.

Cant win with Beck and cant win with Grossman....

Grossman throws INT like no other...

And

Beck, takes sacks like no other...

Grossman had 9 sacks over 4 games, freaking Beck has like 13 in 2 and 1 quarter

Not even close to being fair.When Grossman had this SAME oline he was sacked just as much stop trying to make it look like Rex is Tom brady or Peyton in the pocket.No Silver Back, No CL,NOw Monty is back at guard and Cook a Rookie is starting Center now? To add further insult to injury Rhino was starting for the Bills just saying

I LOVE stuff like this, because it removes subjectivity. I did notice that Beck hesitated alot in the pocket during the game, and thought to myself that he was getting sufficient protection most of the game. This actually confirms what i thought. But in addition to that it also confirms that the play calling wasn't as big an issue as I initially thought, especially on the sacks.

HA ! The write is just garbage to me.LOL The writer CLEARLY has and fascination with Rex Grossman.I seen This before I looked at any of the pictures just by the guy first couple of comments. LOL Picture of are OLINEMEN getting Man handle,Knocked on their back, people missing assignments and he puts it all on JB.SMH yes,some of them do belong on JB,but pic of guys just getting flat out beat and punished is just flat out ridiculous to blame all of it on Beck. You can put Arron Rogers in those same pics and I bet the writer would change his tune to you see when this Oline is on his back along with the center and LT it's not on the qb blah blah.If anything out of the 9 sacks about 3 of them was JB fault the others is just flat out getting manhandled

HA ! The write is just garbage to me.LOL The writer CLEARLY has and fascination with Rex Grossman.I seen This before I looked at any of the pictures just by the guy first couple of comments. LOL Picture of are OLINEMEN getting Man handle,Knocked on their back, people missing assignments and he puts it all on JB.SMH yes,some of them do belong on JB,but pic of guys just getting flat out beat and punished is just flat out ridiculous to blame all of it on Beck. You can put Arron Rogers in those same pics and I bet the writer would change his tune to you see when this Oline is on his back along with the center and LT it's not on the qb blah blah.If anything out of the 9 sacks about 3 of them was JB fault the others is just flat out getting manhandled
we need a QB. we been adressing all the issues and ignoring the QB situation and it has gotten us absolutely NOWHERE.

if that is damning evidence, it's that our WR's aren't out of their breaks before the pressure is on, and the only guys getting separation are running 3 yard routes... I'm not a beck guy but that is because I think it's impossible to fairly evaluate any QB with the present state our offense is in... I will agree that beck could develop better pocket presence while still keeping his eyes downfield, but I'd hardly call those slides evidence that WRs were open and he is not seeing them... unless our primary receivers on the routes were the ones running 3 yard routes, then yes, he is missing them...

we need a QB. we been adressing all the issues and ignoring the QB situation and it has gotten us absolutely NOWHERE.

No What we need is a n OLINE ! Look at the pics and just forget about the Horrible commentary. There are pics of Oline not 1,not 2, but 3 or 4 on there backs. Running backs not knowing who to block for, or where to block the blitz.Thats why I say this whole write is Garbage! It was written with bias. For example I bet The day our Oline goes out there and looks good we will see a victory,and Beck will look fine.Based off this write if the Oline plays better we should still suffer the same problems well we will see.

Either Know football or No football smh

Did we just read the same article and see the same pics? No, the O-line wasn't perfect, but they weren't getting manhandled all game. John Beck should not be a starting QB. Period. If you wanna blame the majority of the sacks on the O-line, fine, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Grossman in fact has three wins. Beck has zero, as in the same amount of points he scored Sunday.

its sad but I actually think we have a better shot with grossman. But we need to understand we have John Beck and Rex Grossman. Who are we kidding thinking we could win with well below average QBs they probably wouldnt even make a arena league team. Only way you can win with guys like gross is to be hitting on all 3 phases. Got to have a super good D, killer run game and special teams..and we dont have it like that. we are like the colts. We dont have a good enough team to support a poor QB...

if that is damning evidence, it's that our WR's aren't out of their breaks before the pressure is on, and the only guys getting separation are running 3 yard routes... I'm not a beck guy but that is because I think it's impossible to fairly evaluate any QB with the present state our offense is in... I will agree that beck could develop better pocket presence while still keeping his eyes downfield, but I'd hardly call those slides evidence that WRs were open and he is not seeing them... unless our primary receivers on the routes were the ones running 3 yard routes, then yes, he is missing them...

Man this guy is showing pics of a 3 yard "checkdown" pass on a 3 n freaking 7 HA! Freaking ridiculous! If you think this guy knows his stuff, or this was a good write up, then you must be a clown. This was a piece of garbage

Man this guy is showing pics of a 3 yard "checkdown" pass on a 3 n freaking 7 HA! Freaking ridiculous! If you think this guy knows his stuff, or this was a good write up, then you must be a clown. This was a piece of garbage

LMAO 3rd and 7 and a guy WIDE OPEN 3 yards down the field is better than taking your 8th sack for a loss of 9 yards CMON MAN

lol, anyone still thinking that most of those sacks werent on beck is nuts.

by that guys count, the oline gave up 2 sacks, not bad whatsoever considering how patchwork it is.

That guy is a football idiot proof.If what he shows is correct then we wouldn't need any Olinemen playing in this League.There are PICS Freaking PICS of guys on there backs blocking the wrong guys and yet thats all on the qb? Yes, some are but If you going to show me a pic of 3 OL men on there back or getting beat like a drum and it's on the QB then why have Olinemen? Why not have nobody block and take a pic right before the pressure comes and say it's on the Qb he could have checkdown to a 2 yrd pass on 3rd and 15 ..LOL this guy is a JOKE!

lol, anyone still thinking that most of those sacks werent on beck is nuts.

by that guys count, the oline gave up 2 sacks, not bad whatsoever considering how patchwork it is.

I swear to God this is the SAME FREAKING ARGUMENT we all had about Campbell LOL. Why is it some people will defend a crappy QB forever?

Archived