Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HogsHaven: A Look at All 9 Sacks by the Bills Against the Redskins

#98QBKiller

the question though is where that guy 3 yards down the field is in the progression... cause if he isn't the first or second read then beck has no chance of checking down to him with the time he had... again, I'm no beck supporter, but those slides do nothing but support the odds beck was facing...
Its not becks fault. Hes just not a good QB. We arent good enough to support a weak QB. We need at least average to good QB play.

While I take the concept of how the players feel about another key player (especially the QB) seriously, and I have noting but faith in LL56, I am loathe to think of feeding the long-running and very dysfunctional aspect of this organization of the players running the team. IME, it's been one of the single biggest structural dysfunctions we've had for years. But there definitely should be communication of such matters between players and coaches, and they should be effectively addressed in the meeting rooms by those coaches via solid explanations and leadership.

Um, no. Rex isn't "THE" guy. He sucks. So does Beck. But guess what? Rex>Beck. Rex puts points on the board. Rex wins some games here and there. Beck is an embarrassment. Just sayin...

LOL If Beck had that team Rex had,he would have won 3 games too. The Cards and STL ? laughable.OH the NYG who prove that they can lose on any given sunday? Beck is a bum.Yes,I'll will agree with that statement. Just look at the game before this one.The game Beck scored 20 on? With Wr's dropping passes,Defense played horrible,and we kept turning the ball over,not to mention no runniing game at all.Yet we still almost came out that game with a victory.You are trying to tell me REX would have won a game like that? really? Basically it's like your saying MS has less wins in his career as the Skins coach ,then did Jim Zorn and Steve Spurrier,but I guess that IYO means that they are better NFL coaches than MS right? Based off your logic.SMH

I'm not saying Beck is very good. Nor is Rex. I cannot put all those sacks on him. No way. No how. The man dropped back how many times? How many times did he get hit? After what point do you start expecting to get hit every time you drop back? I cannot throw a 2nd game starting QB under the bus for the piss-poor offensive effort we had on Sunday. Not with that OLine, below average WRs and RBs who cannot pick up blitzers. Then to top it all off, an OC that cannot, or refuses to regonize the fact that for WHATEVER the reason, his QB is getting killed yet runs 4 and 5 WR sets. That is too skewed for my taste. :2cents:

LOL If Beck had that team Rex had,he would have won 3 games too. The Cards and STL ? laughable.OH the NYG who prove that they can lose on any given sunday? Beck is a bum.Yes,I'll will agree with that statement. Just look at the game before this one.The game Beck scored 20 on? With Wr's dropping passes,Defense played horrible,and we kept turning the ball over,not to mention no runniing game at all.Yet we still almost came out that game with a victory.You are trying to tell me REX would have won a game like that? really? Basically it's like your saying MS has less wins in his career as the Skins coach ,then did Jim Zorn and Steve Spurrier,but I guess that IYO means that they are better NFL coaches than MS right? Based off your logic.SMH

Arguing who's the better QB between Beck and Grossman is like arguing which turd is the biggest in a port-o-john. At the end of the day, they're both turds and need to be flushed.

Beck wouldve beat the GMen? REALLY? ALL of his yards this year come from when the D of other teams are playing PREVENT -

I never followed shanny at denver so I gave him a try. Hes horrible.

Here's the perfect "is it the QB or the OL" argument. Well, maybe not perfect, but a damn good one. Look at the Colts. The exact same freaking offensive players as last year, save for the QB. If anything, an improved OL with Castonzo. Yet that offense is arguably worse than ours.

Yes, the OL is important, but you can be successful with a patchwork OL if the QB is up to snuff. You can't have a pathetic QB and be successful, even with the best OL in the NFL.

I recognize your analogy and raise you reality lol. Good point ,but to be fair The PATS lost Tom Brady and still went 10-6 with an average Qb.Also Then are you saying that Sam Bradford is a Average QB as well? He gets sacked all the time. My impression on Bradford was this ,If you had a Oline he would be lighting things up.Hell according to your logic let's never draft a single O linemen again, Lets only draft QB's untill we find one that turns these scrubs into All Pro players. Smh

just look at the pictures. in most of those sacks, the bills are only rushing FOUR.. our FIVE lineman and sometimes a running back makes SIX blockers cant even handle a simple four man pass rush.. but i guess four>six. our line played like junk. sure beck could have avoided some sacks, but when your line cant even handle a four man rush, whose really to blame? beck sucks, the line sucks, and grossman sucks too. our team sucks. you cant just blame beck it was a total team failure.

Beck wouldve beat the GMen? REALLY? ALL of his yards this year come from when the D of other teams are playing PREVENT -

If you taught Philly and the Panthers were playing a prevent Defense then you need to keep playing madden and stop watching football. Oh yeah and the Illuminati helped make Beck QB rating higher than Rex's too smh conspiracy theory

Unreal that hamskins cant SEE IN PHOTOS the EASY breakdown of OPEN GUYS and BECK holding the ball longer than CAMPBELL DID! I think we see Rex again this year (if we try to win anymore games)

I honestly hope not. This team is garbage with whoever is at the helm. It really doesn't even matter at this point.

I recognize your analogy and raise you reality lol. Good point ,but to be fair The PATS lost Tom Brady and still went 10-6 with an average Qb.Also Then are you saying that Sam Bradford is a Average QB as well? He gets sacked all the time. My impression on Bradford was this ,If you had a Oline he would be lighting things up.Hell according to your logic let's never draft a single O linemen again, Lets only draft QB's untill we find one that turns these scrubs into All Pro players. Smh

Cassel's an above average QB. If you haven't noticed, the Chiefs have been pretty good these past two years.

Read what I wrote. "The OL is important, but you can be successful...if the QB is up to snuff." Where did I say we shouldn't draft OL? We'll do better with a solid QB than with a solid OL. The Rams were this close to the playoffs last year with a crappy OL and Bradford.

A good QB improves an average OL more than a good OL improves an average QB.

Right, he's horrible. His two Super Bowls help to prove that.
I seen that.that was like almost 15 years ago. Im sure having shannon sharpe, Elway, and Terrell Davis can make any coach win one. Funny when they left so did shannys career. Pretty much speaks for itself. He did next to nothing since then. He did ok with the Plummer year, which was his best year coaching.

If you taught Philly and the Panthers were playing a prevent Defense then you need to keep playing madden and stop watching football. Oh yeah and the Illuminati helped make Beck QB rating higher than Rex's too smh conspiracy theory

They weren't playing prevent but they sure as hell weren't playing tight coverage. They were giving Beck all the underneath stuff because we weren't going to beat them with that.

just look at the pictures. in most of those sacks, the bills are only rushing FOUR.. our FIVE lineman and sometimes a running back makes SIX blockers cant even handle a simple four man pass rush.. but i guess four>six. our line played like junk. sure beck could have avoided some sacks, but when your line cant even handle a four man rush, whose really to blame? beck sucks, the line sucks, and grossman sucks too. our team sucks. you cant just blame beck it was a total team failure.

And this is my point of view as well. This propaganda is playing off the emotions of the hurt,and scorned fans. It's ridiculous actually.Here are Pics off guys being blown up by players people blocking the wrong way of the blitz but yet here's a pic of a QB not "checking down" to a 2yrd open wr's on 3rd and 15 SMH really? You know why that checkdown is open buddy? I dunno maybe because it's 3rd and 7 so a two yrd checkdown pass the defense will take smh. Haven't seen so much propaganda since the last republican platform summary Smgdh

Philly wasnt playing prevent? Hmmm guess I should stick to madden and not the PHOTOS that show that BECK holds the ball too long - LONGER than CAMPBELL - disgrace -

I seen that.that was like almost 15 years ago. Im sure having shannon sharpe, Elway, and Terrell Davis can make any coach win one. Funny when they left so did shannys career. Pretty much speaks for itself. He did next to nothing since then. He did ok with the Plummer year, which was his best year coaching.

Right, those four playoff appearances and AFC Championship Game were really next to nothing

They weren't playing prevent but they sure as hell weren't playing tight coverage. They were giving Beck all the underneath stuff because we weren't going to beat them with that.

This!!! ALL underneath passes were open - and BECK still holds the ball to long when someone is open -

Newsflash for Beck - hes quicker then Rex but still SLOW as ****!

And this is my point of view as well. This propaganda is playing off the emotions of the hurt,and scorned fans. It's ridiculous actually.Here are Pics off guys being blown up by players people blocking the wrong way of the blitz but yet here's a pic of a QB not "checking down" to a 2yrd open wr's on 3rd and 15 SMH really? You know why that checkdown is open buddy? I dunno maybe because it's 3rd and 7 so a two yrd checkdown pass the defense will take smh. Haven't seen so much propaganda since the last republican platform summary Smgdh

Yeah, a sack on 3rd and 15 is definitely better than checking down and getting back 7 or 8 of those yards.

Archived