Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reverse The Jinx- Say something nice or interesting about the Bills!!

brandymac27

Of course, he is a Harvard man.

As was the Bills legendary HC and one time Redskins ST Coach Marv Levy, who left Harvard with a Masters in English Lit.

Came in handy for some wonderfully inspiring speeches to rally his guys caught on NFL films, like the HT one from the comeback game on page one: "You've got thirty more minutes. Maybe it's the last thirty minutes of your season. When your season's over, you're going to have to live with yourselves and look yourselves in the eyes. You'd damn well better have reason to feel good about yourselves, regardless of how this game turns out."

---------- Post added October-26th-2011 at 06:22 PM ----------

GHH,

That was a great post!

How excited where the guys doing the recap getting? :ols:

Man they should package highlights like that now.

Hail.

The Buffalo bills is a very creative and brave name..

I mean.. you'd think Duck Bills or Platapus Bills.. or maybe Dollar Bills.. would be more appropriate..

or to stay in the city... Buffalo Horns or Buffalo Burgers ...

those would all be logical choices..

but they went crazy and out on a limb and really just said... damn right... we're the Buffalo Bills.

we didnt crush them as hard as the cowboys did in the superbowl?

We did but our coach wasn't a former college coach trying to run up the score. The Bills actually did about nothing in that game until it was completely over and it was all garbage time scores. Skins even left 14+ points on the field in the first quarter and it made 0 difference. It was at least as big a rout as Dallas the following year and Buffalo was a better team in 91 also. Dallas led 31-17 but then scored 21 in the 4th when the game was already over while in our SB we led by 37-10 in the 4th and shut it down.

---------- Post added October-26th-2011 at 05:35 PM ----------

Oh, I like Bills too. I even carry a bunch of them in my wallet :)

OK, here goes...

The Buffalo Bills are some of the most gracious losers in the NFL.

OK, OK, seriously, the Bills organization is an inspiration to the rest of the NFL showing that 2 decades of rebuilding can actually result in a winning team.

OK, OK, OK, OK, seriously, seriously...they had the coolest kicker nickname evah - Scud Norwood. Someone help me, I can't stop...

Archived