Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Tired Of Seeing Eric Mangini.

DM72

Everytime I look up, he's on. Mike and Mike, First and Ten, The Hurd, NFL Live. He's on all those shows since he's come to ESPN. Talk about overkill. Don't get me wrong, he knows his stuff and he does an excellent job of explaining football to fans, but he, by far, gets the most screen time than anybody.

Based on your post, I'd say the answer to your question is yes.

LOL. I have no idea why put a question mark at the end.

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 01:46 PM ----------

I like the guy.

He's not a bad guy, but everytime I look up, he's on.

It seems like every week ESPN has another new football analyst. It's getting ridiculous. They could trim so much fat by getting rid of like 75% of them but I guess their football budget must be huge. But their MLB and NCAA coverage is so much better because they stick with a much smaller core.

It seems like every week ESPN has another new football analyst. It's getting ridiculous. They could trim so much fat by getting rid of like 75% of them but I guess their football budget must be huge. But their MLB and NCAA coverage is so much better because they stick with a much smaller core.

I completely agree. I don't watch ESPN but listen to ESPNRadio in the car. I can't believe the number of people talking about the NFL and most of them don't sound like they know that much more than half the people on here.

The best football analysis on ESPN right now, and strangely enough CSN too, is my man Trevor Matich. I don't know if any of you saw it, but he gave to BMitch on Post Game Live Sunday. The dude knows his stuff and he always finds a way to explain the most complicated stuff in the most simple way.

He's good, but he's also annoying. Everytime he's talking to a guy about a play he always says something along the lines of " Tell me what was going through your head on this play. No, really, I want to know what caused your brain to command the rest of your body to react the way that it did."

"What did you feel, deep down in your soul, your heart, the atoms and molecules that make up your entire body, the very essence of your physical existence?" :doh:

He's good, but he's also annoying. Everytime he's talking to a guy about a play he always says something along the lines of " Tell me what was going through your head on this play. No, really, I want to know what caused your brain to command the rest of your body to react the way that it did."

"What did you feel, deep down in your soul, your heart, the atoms and molecules that make up your entire body, the very essence of your physical existence?" :doh:

:ols: Yeah he kills me with that too. Other than that, he's cool.

He can't coach a lick, but he has some brains. I like him much better as an analyst as I did the Jets Head Coach, that's for sure. He is better than a lot of the guys ESPN has brought in (Jon Ritchie .. give me a break .. go do some more drugs and pass out on a couch).

Archived