Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonight's 8pm:Cnn- Great Western Republican Debate

88Comrade2000

He's certainly the smartest guy up there. He's as bright as anyone of his stature in the political arena, outside of Slick Willie. But ya need more than smarts. He can't even run a campaign, let alone a country.

I'd say that Hillary Clinton, Karl Rove, Obama and Condi Rice are all easily smarter than Newt. John Sununu

As far as I can tell, the main reason everyone thinks that Newt is so smart is because he play acts the part of the self important intellectual heavyweight professor, not because he objectively is particularly special.

I'd say that Hillary Clinton, Karl Rove, Obama and Condi Rice are all easily smarter than Newt. John Sununu

As far as I can tell, the main reason everyone thinks that Newt is so smart is because he play acts the part of the self important intellectual heavyweight professor, not because he objectively is particularly special.

In a world of blindmen, the one eyed man is king P.

I'll grant you Rove and Obama, but not Hillary or Condi. Can't say one way or the other about Sununu (I barely remember him).

Archived