Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonight's 8pm:Cnn- Great Western Republican Debate

88Comrade2000

HH what exactly do you find distasteful about Cain or Perry?

Not much. Cain I think can pull out just a smidge of the Palin-esque crazy sometimes, but I think just a touch of crazy is good. I do like Perry and Huntsman both as well. But do I like any of them as president? Remains to be seen.

What a shame, I really like this guy and I am 99 percent confident he would beat Obama in a landslide if he won the nomination.

I honestly don't get why people are not taking him seriously.

He makes too much sense for the Republicrats :(

When Romney wins the nomination, it's going to be amusing to see how movement conservatives sell his candidacy. Romney politics are pretty much exactly like Obama's. So good luck trying to sell Obama as a radical lefty when Romney is your torchbearer.

should be entertaining to watch

Watching on mute with closed-caption and then watching their expressions makes everything seem so different. Santorium looks like he smells something bad in the room. Bachmann looks like she just had an eye exam and the drops haven't worn off yet. Cain looks angry! He also said "Mixing Apples and Oranges". Is that how it goes? Mixing?

Does Perry look like he's aged a lot in the past few weeks? Only Romney looks exactly the same....constantly.

Then just reading what they are saying....its interesting.

It all depends on the state of the economy i think. If it stays like it is or declines, I honestly think it could be a landslide for Romney (the independents will flock to him). If it shows any signs of life it'll be close

I am an independent and I will not flock to Romney or Obama. I actually thing this election will just be a base election mostly. I think alot of independents will sit 2012 out because they won't have real choice. There's an opening for a third candidate but I don't know who could take advantage of that.

I am an independent and I will not flock to Romney or Obama. I actually thing this election will just be a base election mostly. I think alot of independents will sit 2012 out because they won't have real choice. There's an opening for a third candidate but I don't know who could take advantage of that.

Well from everything I've read, you'll definitely be in the minority.

---------- Post added October-18th-2011 at 08:20 PM ----------

Apples and Oranges, Apple and Oranges! Cain likes his fruit references

Archived