Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grossman must start.

Daaskins

No.

No matter the outcome of this season I no longer want to see Grossman in a Skins uni. Not even holding a clipboard. Or holding one for Kyle while he he scratches himself. Grossman represents failure on all accounts. Seen this coming during the Cowturd game. Reinforced in the Rams game, winning it despite Grossman's inept performance. I have zero faith in him and I will lose total faith in Shannahan if he decides not to start Beck. Ive had enough of this man.

No.

There is some truth to this. Moss does seem to be a primary read of Grossman's. Beck seems to checks his 2nd and 3rd reads whereas Grossman just throws it to the other team.

Let's trade our 1st n 2nd round this year for Burnell. I'm pretty sure Moss would love to have himstart too. Only reason why Moss want Grossman to start is he knows he gets targeted alot by Grossman. Beck will probably share the wealth to other WRs. Thats the only reason why Moss want him to start.

I don't think it matters much as to who starts given the state of our O line. Beck will probably be little more mobile but any Defense can shut that down too.

Well, the reality of the situation right now, in my eyes, is we don't have an offense that can take us very far in the playoffs. I think that is what we have seen in our 2 losses. We have been spending a lot of time/effort/money on strengthening the defense the past 2 years, and it's paying off. I think we can see that. We've moved in the right direction there, now it's going to be time for the offense next.

In the meantime, though, our offense will be led by Jox Greck. It's just not going to matter who's under center ultimately - this isn't a team that is going to compete with the best of the league. If your goal is the Super Bowl, we're not talking about 2011 anyway (that is pretty obvious) so we'll have to wait till next year and get our offense in better shape.

Archived