Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone think something looks "off" with Brandon Banks?

RonArtest15

He is definetly dancing around to much, he looks alot like Randle El back there, I for one think it was a waste of a roster spot (said this in preseason) on a one trick pony. In this league were injuries happen every game you gota have guys who can do more than one thing, Banks cant....he ran a return back in preseason, he is no danger of taking one back to the house in a regular NFL game, he is not Hester, he is not B Mitch, he is not Eric Metcalf, he is not even Josh Cribbs (all guys who could at least run the ball, or catch passes at an NFL level) he is a one trick pony who has been figured out.

I think its definetly time for his story (great as it is) in Washington to be over.

Plus, the next tackle he breaks will be the first he's ever broken.

At his size Banks is not breaking any tackles - he lives by making you miss and as others have said hitting a crease/seam and exploding through it. He has not had much room to operate so far but I do think he is still slowed a little by the injury and maybe just a step slower than when he 100% and that's the difference between hitting a seam and being tackled in this league.

The opposing teams "gunners" are out running our blockers, which is sealing Banks inside, limiting his "shake and bake" moves to take it to the house. Im seeing 2 to 3 players already in his face when he begins to run. I didnt pay attention to the Cardinals game but the Rams game stood out to me.

Could be something that can be worked on during practice. I thought Armstrong was our gunner blocker (whatever you call that position) but with him being out you really need some speed to help block those guys.

It's not Banks. I can't believe he's averaged the yards he's gotten so far. It seems like there are 2 or 3 free rushers coming at him as he's catching the ball. We're not setting up a return. He's an electric player but can't do it by himself.

After watching other teams around the league, it's like we aren't even scheming a return. Teams have blocks set up. It seems like the way we scheme, Banks has to break 1-2 tackles immediately, then use his own lane to have the tacklers run into blocks. No one is blocking already.

It's not Banks. The only issue I have with Banks is the bounced punt he had yesterday (which happened because there was a guy within a few yards of him on the catch - already). It's our teams. We haven't set up a return all year long.

Before anyone reads this can you please make a new thread of this for me because for some reason I can't post new threads and entitle it : I GIVE UP

I give up.

I have been a cowboys fan since i was 5 years old. I have tried so many times to stick it out with Romo sits to pee

Well Mr Clutch, Mr Meltdown, etc... does it again. As soon as he threw that first pick for six I started to get the old feeling back -- you know the one --where Tony blows the game. Of course it's a team sport so he had a lot of help. Like the offensive coordinator and head coach Jason Garrett. Why with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter (with a 24 point lead) do you call sideline pass plays and why would Tony ever think he is good enough to pass into double coverage? They already had a fairly decent running game established. They should have just ran the ball down Detroits throat until they figured out a way to stop them. But no, Garrett lets good old Tony start slinging the ball around and those two pick six's brought life back into Detroit. I realize that we don't have any better options at this time than Tony but with luck someone in the Cowboys organization will start thinking about drafting a Quarterback. Romo sits to pee isn't a starting Quarterback but he would make an OK backup or third string Quarterback. Jerry Jones, it's time to start thinking about the team and not Romo sits to pee's feelings...

Im so sick of Jerry Jones defending him and Jason Garrett saying " We beleive in Tony this team beleieves in Tony" JUST STOP im DONE.

Atleast when the Eagles lost yesterday this is what Andy Reid said:

"It was terrible coaching and we played bad, it was a terrible coaching performance"

Mike Vick went on to say "It's something I need to do better I take the blame"

Romo sits to pee can't even say "I'm sorry to the fan's Im sorry for blowing this... not once.. unreal. Im DONE.

I CANT WATCH A TEAM WITH A DELUSIONAL OWNER ANYMORE.. HE IS WORSE THAN AL DAVIS

“There’s no issue about faith in Romo sits to pee in any place in this organization, period. Any place. There’s no issue regarding Tony,” Jones said. “I had all the confidence in the world on the last drive that he gives us the best chance to go down and score a touchdown. Didn’t get it done, but we have a lot of faith in Romo sits to pee.”

"As Romo sits to pee goes We go"

Well guess what? Not me.

Redskins fans can complain all they want about 5-11 season or 6-10 season the past 6 years...

Well guess what having a mediocore team and not having 1 playoff win and boched snaps in Seattle and the chokes by Romo sits to pee vs philadelphia to get in the playoffs couple years ago.. Seattle.. Minnesota... IS 10 TIMES WORSE... gives us ****ty draft picks and rips your heart out.

I'm done I'm following the Redskins now... I can't take it anymore... Just out of spite to Jerry and Tony, its going to be so hard to quit on the team I have loved for 20 years but I just can't take it.... as much as I hate doing this...

I GIVE UP The Redskins FANS are 100% right YOU WIN I GIVE UP

I have already thrown out all of my cowboys gear.. 1000's of dollars worth of stuff after the press conferences last night...

I speak on behalf of most cowboys fans... but I'm willing to give in and give in to the redskins.

Before anyone reads this can you please make a new thread of this for me because for some reason I can't post new threads and entitle it : I GIVE UP

I give up.

I have been a cowboys fan since i was 5 years old. I have tried so many times to stick it out with Romo sits to pee

Well Mr Clutch, Mr Meltdown, etc... does it again. As soon as he threw that first pick for six I started to get the old feeling back -- you know the one --where Tony blows the game. Of course it's a team sport so he had a lot of help. Like the offensive coordinator and head coach Jason Garrett. Why with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter (with a 24 point lead) do you call sideline pass plays and why would Tony ever think he is good enough to pass into double coverage? They already had a fairly decent running game established. They should have just ran the ball down Detroits throat until they figured out a way to stop them. But no, Garrett lets good old Tony start slinging the ball around and those two pick six's brought life back into Detroit. I realize that we don't have any better options at this time than Tony but with luck someone in the Cowboys organization will start thinking about drafting a Quarterback. Romo sits to pee isn't a starting Quarterback but he would make an OK backup or third string Quarterback. Jerry Jones, it's time to start thinking about the team and not Romo sits to pee's feelings...

Im so sick of Jerry Jones defending him and Jason Garrett saying " We beleive in Tony this team beleieves in Tony" JUST STOP im DONE.

Atleast when the Eagles lost yesterday this is what Andy Reid said:

"It was terrible coaching and we played bad, it was a terrible coaching performance"

Mike Vick went on to say "It's something I need to do better I take the blame"

Romo sits to pee can't even say "I'm sorry to the fan's Im sorry for blowing this... not once.. unreal. Im DONE.

I CANT WATCH A TEAM WITH A DELUSIONAL OWNER ANYMORE.. HE IS WORSE THAN AL DAVIS

“There’s no issue about faith in Romo sits to pee in any place in this organization, period. Any place. There’s no issue regarding Tony,” Jones said. “I had all the confidence in the world on the last drive that he gives us the best chance to go down and score a touchdown. Didn’t get it done, but we have a lot of faith in Romo sits to pee.”

"As Romo sits to pee goes We go"

Well guess what? Not me.

Redskins fans can complain all they want about 5-11 season or 6-10 season the past 6 years...

Well guess what having a mediocore team and not having 1 playoff win and boched snaps in Seattle and the chokes by Romo sits to pee vs philadelphia to get in the playoffs couple years ago.. Seattle.. Minnesota... IS 10 TIMES WORSE... gives us ****ty draft picks and rips your heart out.

I'm done I'm following the Redskins now... I can't take it anymore... Just out of spite to Jerry and Tony, its going to be so hard to quit on the team I have loved for 20 years but I just can't take it.... as much as I hate doing this...

I GIVE UP The Redskins FANS are 100% right YOU WIN I GIVE UP

I have already thrown out all of my cowboys gear.. 1000's of dollars worth of stuff after the press conferences last night...

I speak on behalf of most cowboys fans... but I'm willing to give in and give in to the redskins.

Ehhh, no point in saying you're giving in, just say you've wisened up...

Archived