Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins-Rams Predictions for Week 4

braindx

i'd be amazed if we could score more than 18 points in a game myself...with the continuning red zone problems we have had for the past 6 or 7 years,and no answer for it in sight..id be amazed..just hope we dont play a passive defense and make bradford beat us again

We scored 28 against the Giants better defense,granted one was a defensive touchdown,but still.Hopefully Armstrong is healthy i think he could have a big game againt their secondayr.They seem a bit slow.

Our Redskins players have GOT to know this has to be a big win.... a 10-7 victory will not cut it. Skins need to put up at least 28, with significant redzone domination to gain confidence into the bye week.

I suspect Helu and Hightower will have big games, along with Fred Davis.

To the OP......I hated my Stats class. Thanks for brining up bad memories.

I'm going with 24-21 Skins. But it will go down to the wire with our last TD or FG coming within the last 3 minutes of the game.

EDIT: I also predict the Skins D is so angry about Romo sits to pee being able to stay in the game with a broken rib that they take it out on Bradford who leaves the game in a body bag.

He's slowly reverting back to the real Rex. I figure he will get benched at some point this season.

What proof in the 6 games that he's started shows that? It's ridiculous. He had a fantastic first game this season, saves us against the cardinals with a 4th down risky TD pass, and gets blamed for ****ty playcalling against Dallas. Suddenly he's Bad Rex again? Give me a break!

I don't know. Just three games into the season our Skins lack that killer instinct that was required to beat those damn Cowturds. Patriots, Ravens, Steelers hell the Packers would have put the brakes on Romo sits to pee, face up on the turf and such. Basic end zone efficiency galore would have been the norm that evening. But not our Skins.

They must defeat the Rams. I don't care how ugly. Put it in the win column , 3-1 and prepare for the Eagles at the bye.

So far im 3-0 picking the Skins games this year.. Let's continue the trend.

This one wont be close. Offense will explode on the turf and the Skins will be after Bradford all day. He's been sacked more than any QB so far this year and Haslett will bring the house early and often. Their WR corps are a MASH unit and Jackson is coming off a quad injury.

Redskins 31

Rams 10

I think the Rams defense learned what to do from the MNF game with Dallas. Take away the run. Cover the middle and flats. Make Rex Grossman beat you.

Prediction: Rams win 23-13.

Just because they saw what Dallas did, doesn't mean they can do it as effectively. :)

Easier said than done, as they say.

Redskins 9

Rams 7

Just kidding...

Redskins 20

Rams 17

If the Redskins are going to run the ball, this is the team to do it against. You'll see a more balanced attack with Hightower/Helu going for a combined 170 and 2 TDs and Gano hitting a game winner as time expires.

In years ending in 1 (2001) ... & a Skins 2 point loss on MNF to Dallas (9-7) which was followed by a Skins win the next week 17-14 ... This mathematically correlates to the 2011 MNF 2 point loss to Dallas 18-16 which, due to hardcore calculations, equals a 26-23 victory this Sunday for the Skins :laugh:

You know I felt more nervous about the cowboy's game, but I think this one may be even more important. If we had beaten the boys we'd be on top of the world waiting with baited breath to be knocked down. now we've been punched in the mouth (even though it was a limp wristed one) and tasked with recovering. We'll see the character/talent of this team on sunday, unfortunately I don't think it will end well. I think we go 2-2 into the bye, hoping for a 7-9 or 8-8 season.

Archived