Redskins-Rams Predictions for Week 4

braindx

Hmm, I say a close 1st Qtr

then the skins blow the St.Louis(the lesser of the 2 cities of MO) out

1st Qtr: Rams 3 Redskins 0

2nd Qtr: Ram 3 Redskins 14

3rd Qtr: Rams 3 Redskins 28

4th Qtr Rams 3 Redskins 35

More important question though, is how many people have heart attack because of Rex Grossmans play, I mean the guy could have a great game, and Heart attacks still happen I say 3

So far there have been 16 predictions for us to lose to the Rams. There were 15 predictions last week for us to lose to the Cowboys.

I predict if those 16 predictions are correct, this place will be one to TOTALLY swerve the next two weeks as 2-0 becomes 2-2 and feels like 0-4.

For the sake of board peace and harmony we can't not go to St Louis and open up a gigantic can of whoop ass on them.

Hail.

I predict if those 16 predictions are correct, this place will be one to TOTALLY swerve the next two weeks as 2-0 becomes 2-2 and feels like 0-4.

For the sake of board peace and harmony we can't not go to St Louis and open up a gigantic can of whoop ass on them.

Hail.

If we lose it will literally be the end of the world on ES, haha. Hope that doesn't happen.... it would undo everything we have done this year.

I'll post the stats tomorrow morning after adding everyone else who is gonna post predictions overnight

I hope that Kyle keeps running the ball and 80% or the pass plays are play action. I think the rams have a very weak secondary which Rex can kill in play action. But its about time Hightower gets at least 100 and Helu another 80. Defensively this Rams team is in a funk right now, we got to run the ball keep the D fresh so that when they come on the field they are all over Bradford.

BTW one thing that hurt us a lot in the Pukes game was slipping on the field. Especially in the first half I feel Hightower could have done better in the running game if he had better footing. Please Redskins figure out the footing on this field BEFORE the game.

If they had pulled it out last Monday, I'd be a lot less nervous. That being said, I'm pretty confident we'll win.

I more or less agree with the 16 - 6 prediction. Won't be pretty, and it'll be a pretty boring game, but we'll win.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 09:12 AM ----------

Kidding. We'll shut em out 38 - 0.

27-13 Rams.

I just don't like this game at all. Bradford and Jackson have breakout games and Rex turns it over 2 times minimum. We are down by 10 early, we flirt with coming back, they score again after a turnover. We miss another field goal. We trail by a score going into the 4th. They score early in the fourth and then another late to seal the deal. We go out with a wimper when Rex throws his last pick of the day once we are utterly predictable and HAVE to throw to get back into it.

p.s. Please don't misconstrue the detail as me wanting anything close to this outcome. I am sick about this game. I want us to come in there and put them in the ground. I just don't think this team has that ability yet.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 09:45 AM ----------

27-13 Rams

Scary! Swear I didn't even read this before I posted. Great minds think a like!

27-13 Rams.

I think you have the score close, just the wrong team winning it. Vegas who usually knows way more than any of us has the Skins in a narrow victory so thats probably what will happen. I however think this team is different and it will show up today. If the Skins do indeed lose 27-13 to the Lambs or even by a closer score then I think I have been wrong about things changing... I think this game today tells us a lot about who the 2011 Skins are.

27-13 Rams.

I just don't like this game at all. Bradford and Jackson have breakout games and Rex turns it over 2 times minimum.

Scary! Swear I didn't even read this before I posted. Great minds think a like!

Ha! Right there with you.

If the Skins don't play a good game they are going to have a real rough time.

Just have the feeling that if the Rams want it, they'll take it.

Here's the predictions

Game 4: 107 Total, 88 Redskins win, 19 Rams win

Predicted scores:

Redskins: 23.1 +/- 7.0 (95% confidence interval is 9.1 to 37.1 points)

Rams: 16.0 +/- 6.3 (95% confidence interval is 3.4 to 28.6 points)

Overall, predictions say were are supposed to win by 1 TD @ 23-16.

We'll see....

Archived