Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com (Video): Jamie Dukes likes the Skins going 4-0

jackson8919

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82284fc1/Instant-debate-gets-rowdy?module=HP11_content_stream

Just watched this video. Kind of a pointless debate but I enjoyed it. Dukes said the Skins-Cowgirls rivalry was the best in the NFL. Granted, he picked it for a stupid reason; but I agree with him for much better reasons.

He also picked the Skins to go 4-0. This got me excited. I think the Redskins are finally starting to turn some heads.

What a flip-flopper. Didn't he JUST call us a 2-0 pretender?

Wow. Public perception changes just a smidgen, and this guy reinvents his entire "opinion". Talk about going for ratings.

Oh, I'd also like to add: don't get excited about anything Jamie Dukes has to say. He's a ****ing idiot.

Is this douche for real? He's more of a flake than Theismann. And THAT takes some doing.

IF we did go 4-0 going into the bye DC would go NUTS, and this board may well collapse again. But in a GOOD way. :D.

One game at a time. We've two tough trips coming up.

Hail.

Ridiculously tough :yes:...

I don't care how injured the Cowboys' roster is, they will ALWAYS play the Skins hard...doesn't natter who is QB, which WRs are on the field, doesn't matter what each team's record is.

To be fair, he would be a idiot to stay put in his opinions even when presented with new information. Maybe he just looked closer at some tape?

I doubt it, but, maybe.

I'd argue that even if that's the case, he had the same ****ing tape after our week 2 game when he called us 2-0 pretenders. Didn't look at it before saying that, in your scenario?

Either way, its pathetic.

I don't care how injured the Cowboys' roster is, they will ALWAYS play the Skins hard...doesn't natter who is QB, which WRs are on the field, doesn't matter what each team's record is.

No doubt! I think this adds to Dukes' point that it is the best rivalry in the NFL. History speaks for itself. The fans know the meaning of these games as do the players. Should be a good game on Monday!

Absolutely. I get the bullishness of the rivalry, but some of the predictions on here for Monday the past few days have both been ridiculous and totally disingenuous to the Cowboys and the rivalry.

And beyond that, Bradford and the Rams in their house will be another real test for this young team. But Monday first .....

Hail.

Jamie couldn't even provide a good reason as to why the Redskins are going 4-0. He did it just for the sake of being different. "How many of you people expect the Redskins to go 4-0?" What about Rex Grossman performance the last two games? Tim Hightower? The defense?

Is this douche for real? He's more of a flake than Theismann. And THAT takes some doing.

IF we did go 4-0 going into the bye DC would go NUTS, and this board may well collapse again. But in a GOOD way. :D.

One game at a time. We've two tough trips coming up.

Hail.

Hey there sir :mad: Joey T maybe a little flaky sometimes but damnit he's our flake.

How the hell can you compare Joey T to that loudmouth, know nothing Jaime Dukes?

This is my response to Jaime's predictions :rolleyes: good or bad concerning my Washington Redskins.

Lombardi (and later Marshall Faulk during pre-season) was the ONLY NFL Network analyst who had something positive to say about us when EVERYONE wrote us off. Graziano at ESPN also had us being much better than 2-14/ 3-13.

Hey there sir :mad: Joey T maybe a little flaky sometimes but damnit he's our flake.

How the hell can you compare Joey T to that loudmouth, know nothing Jaime Dukes?

:secret: Whispers that's kinda' how I see Joe the 'analyst.'

But your right, he has little cause to be spoken about in the same sentence as that absolute moron Dukes.

My bad. *Hangs head. :(

Hail.

I'd argue that even if that's the case, he had the same ****ing tape after our week 2 game when he called us 2-0 pretenders. Didn't look at it before saying that, in your scenario?

Either way, its pathetic.

I don't actually think he did. Just hoping its a possibility lol.

I watched this earlier today (fyi its back on again right now), and he did say the same thing again in later segment but he made it a point to emphasize that the only reason we would be 4-0 is because of the injuries on the cowboys and rams teams. I still think its a dick move to talk **** one day and then within a the matter of just a couple days practically do a complete 180. Not very often that "pretenders" go undefeated through 4 weeks in the NFL. I think what happened was when he made his dumbass comments about the skins the other day, he didn't realize that we play the rams week 4, and he's already talked **** about them because of their injuries. Once he was able to actually string together a few basic thoughts he realized that there's a possibility that the Skins could be one of these unsuspecting teams who could end up going into their early bye with an undefeated record. He knows by week 5 everybody would be talking about us, so he wanted to get his fat ass 2 cents into the mix (hence all the "you heard hear first" bull****), so he could try to appear as a know-it-all if we're fortunate enough for that scenario to actually play out.

On a side note, I think that cute chick that does the updates is a Skins fan. She's always talking about being on the "Sexy Rexy" train :ols:

Archived