Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Rotoworld: Laron Landry says hes playing Monday night

SkinsNoles21

PLEASE be speaking the truth Laron.

Obviously, with their wr's dinged up, shutting down Witten is a huge part of the game plan.

I like Laron covering Witten when we go Cover-0 blitz.

Reed, not so much.

On top of that, blitz laron himself from the blind side a few times to rattle Romo sits to pee's cage.

That would be a serious mismatch and a mistake. Landry is just not a great man cover guy. He needs to be playing near the line with zone responsibilities, rushing the passer, or, at the very least, should be matched against a smaller player he can press. Hell, we've seen that movie before and the ending has Witten torching Landry.

Great news! Although on the flip side, I just realized my anniversary is Monday, and my wife hates football! What am I gonna do?

Talk her into spending the day togeather... Call off work and do something nice... by 8:30 that night you will have filled your obligations!

Take it from someone who has a Fantasy Draft on his Anniversary every year!

We need more info. Does she hate football AND nags you about being a football fan yourself? If yes what were you thinking son?

Does she hate football but has no issues and supports the fact you love the game (case with my wife). Then what is the problem, take her out Saturday night.

Is she the type that thinks anniversaries, birthdays, and her mom calling is something so special to drop everything else.....divorce, plain and simple. Women like that don't understand men.

The first one. I don't know what I was thinking. haha. Before we got married, we went to a game together, and she bought a Cooley jersey. Looked sexy as hell.

As I've been saying since about September 4th, Laron will be full go in Dallas. A injury always has the chance for a setback but right now I don't see it happening. Laron technically could of played limited snaps last week but gave it a few extra days to heal and get his conditioning up. This is not a rumor or a joke so be happy and get ready to see Laron take out his frustrations on Dallas. Im a little concerned he will be over aggressive in the beginning. Of the game being back after a long hiatus but we will see.

As I've been saying since about September 4th, Laron will be full go in Dallas. A injury always has the chance for a setback but right now I don't see it happening. Laron technically could of played limited snaps last week but gave it a few extra days to heal and get his conditioning up. This is not a rumor or a joke so be happy and get ready to see Laron take out his frustrations on Dallas. Im a little concerned he will be over aggressive in the beginning. Of the game being back after a long hiatus but we will see.

I hope he puts the hit on Romo sits to pee and sends him for a chest tube! I'll take a flag for that one any day!

Awesome work, thanks.

Hopefully they coach laron up on the over-aggressiveness thing, don't want to see him biting on double moves or play-action. That's the only way the Dallas WR corps can hurt us with their injuries.

Thanks for sharing this info, LL56. It'll be good to have him back on the field, and judging from what OJ Atogwe was alluding to, there's a heck of a scheme developed for maximizing Landry's skill set. I'm not so worried about over-aggressiveness in terms of biting on double-moves, but I am a bit worried about the possibility of untimely 15-yarders (late hit, personal foul, etc). If Romo sits to pee plays, you can bet that coaches will instruct players to tone down the hits. This is especially important because Ed Hochuli's crew is working the game.

Archived