Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Dallas Cowboys' Jerry Jones Says Tony Romo 'Outstanding' vs. New York Jets

terpskins10

Don't the Cowboys have like 3 kickers and a punter?

Jerruh is a personnel genius.

No kidding. Let's forget all his other stupid personnel moves. This one takes the cake. 4 kickers on a roster and not one of them any good? Doesn't he have anyone who will tell him he's naked?

17-I-lol.jpg

Now, to be fair, the 4th quarter of the game didn't start until after 10 PM, so Jones may have fallen asleep just after halftime. If he missed the last half of the 4th, he probably doesn't understand what everybody is talking about.

"What's that? We're up 24-10 in the 4th, and we've never in our franchise's history lost in this situation? Alright, I'm gonna go take a nap in the plane, wake me up when we get back to Dallas."

Nobody puts themselves in a position to choke better than Tony Romo sits to pee. Nobody.

This statement needs to be clarified.

Nobody in the NFL puts themselves in a position to choke better than Tony Romo sits to pee. Nobody.

As much as I hate to agree with Skip Bayless, but LeBron is currently the king of choking out of all the sports.

I'm hoping LeBron did pick up a tip or 2 from Tony Sunday night in his suite.

Not sure why Jones feels the need to speak up. I think he should let his coaches decide how Romo sits to pee performed.

Oh well, this isn't a bad thing for us. I hope he continues to give soundbites all season long despite what his coaches may think

It seems as if the so-called analysts only count almost-INTs when Rex throws them. One of Romo sits to pee's TD passes should have been intercepted, but the WR pulled it away from the DB as they were falling in the end zone. Rather be lucky than good! Rex threw a better pass to Armstrong near the endzone that was dropped with some pressure from the safety the same day.

It seems as if the so-called analysts only count almost-INTs when Rex throws them. One of Romo sits to pee's TD passes should have been intercepted, but the WR pulled it away from the DB as they were falling in the end zone. Rather be lucky than good! Rex threw a better pass to Armstrong near the endzone that was dropped with some pressure from the safety the same day.

In due time, good sir. We all know Rex Grossman's past. A few good games, followed by a few bad games. For Rex, (I liked Grossman at Florida), I hope he has turned the corner and can put together a good year. The kid has always had talent.

And Romo sits to pee had another pass wizz right by Austin's head because he turned the wrong way on a gimmie td. Point?

And Romo sits to pee had another pass wizz right by Austin's head because he turned the wrong way on a gimmie td. Point?

So was the throw in the wrong place, meaning it's Romo sits to pee's fault, or did Austin run the wrong route? Because if it was thrown to the wrong place, that would have mean Austin would have had to bail that "elite" QB out twice in one game (remember the INT Austin literally stole from Cromartie?).

Archived