Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Mario Williams vs DeMarcus Ware sack watch...OVER

They have to get Tyron Smith ready to play on the left, if they want a plus player at the position. He did well against Kerrigan.

Watch the game again. He was holding Kerrigan repeatedly but never got called for it.

Personally I think they should start calling holding consistently or change the rule. It's a total joke as it is.

Watch the game again. He was holding Kerrigan repeatedly but never got called for it.

Personally I think they should start calling holding consistently or change the rule. It's a total joke as it is.

Kind of like this no call?

Q4f.gif

It's the life of good pass rushers. Guys like Kerrigan, Orakpo, Ware, Matthews etc. get held non stop all day. They will NEVER get that call.

Q4f.gif

It's the life of good pass rushers. Guys like Kerrigan, Orakpo, Ware, Matthews etc. get held non stop all day. They will NEVER get that call.

That call has to be made 100% of the time. The athletes and coaches have to be accountable to the media and the public, why not the referees? I would like to see Hochuli explain how he decided not to make that call. It would almost be worth him not making that call to see him try and justify it.

That call has to be made 100% of the time. The athletes and coaches have to be accountable to the media and the public, why not the referees? I would like to see Hochuli explain how he decided not to make that call. It would almost be worth him not making that call to see him try and justify it.

In real time it could look like Trent was just falling down and unintentionally trips Ware as he flails his arm while falling. I know it sounds silly, but that's about the only thing I can think of.

Give credit to Trent though, that's a pretty damn good open field tackle. :ols:

I was patiently awaiting a TR1 response in this thread, and not surprisingly never got one........po

Is the season over, yet?

I know one thing, I'll be here at the end of the season...you probably won't.

---------- Post added September-30th-2011 at 06:47 AM ----------

Off sides needs to be called 100% of the time, too.

The refs sucked on Monday.

Is the season over, yet?

lol what are you talking about, he's got 100 posts in 6 years, of course he'll be here, haha

yeah they did, but they were pretty bad all the way around. it just seemed like toward the end of the game they were just awful on our end.

Is the season over, yet?

Such a witty retort. I find this board very entertaining, I hardly post as you can see. Besides, if I only posted after Cowboys beat the Skins, I would have alot more posts.....:)

Such a witty retort. I find this board very entertaining, I hardly post as you can see. Besides, if I only posted after Cowboys beat the Skins, I would have alot more posts.....:)

IMHO, your commentary is always welcome. 6-year vets of this board have seen a lot. I, for one, appreciate you jumping into this conversation.

2005 September 19 Washington Redskins 14-13 Dallas Cowboys Texas Stadium

December 18 Washington Redskins 35-7 Dallas Cowboys FedExField

2006 September 17 Dallas Cowboys 27-10 Washington Redskins Texas Stadium

November 5 Washington Redskins 22-19 Dallas Cowboys FedExField

2007 November 18 Dallas Cowboys 28-23 Washington Redskins Texas Stadium

December 30 Washington Redskins 27-6 Dallas Cowboys FedExField

2008 September 28 Washington Redskins 26-24 Dallas Cowboys Texas Stadium

November 16 Dallas Cowboys 14-10 Washington Redskins FedExField

2009 November 22 Dallas Cowboys 7-6 Washington Redskins Cowboys Stadium

December 27 Dallas Cowboys 17-0 Washington Redskins FedExField

[edit] 2010s (Cowboys 2-1)

Year Date Winner Result Loser Location

2010 September 12 Washington Redskins 13-7 Dallas Cowboys FedEx Field

December 19 Dallas Cowboys 33-30 Washington Redskins Cowboys Stadium

2011 September 26 Dallas Cowboys 18-16 Washington Redskins Cowboys Stadium

That looks pretty much .500 since 2005.

Once again a puke fan has succumb to the hype to the point where he thinks his team has dominated the Skins.

This is too easy.

---------- Post added September-30th-2011 at 09:38 PM ----------

IMHO, your commentary is always welcome. 6-year vets of this board have seen a lot. I, for one, appreciate you jumping into this conversation.

If you did your homework, you'd see his commentary couldn't be supported.

But, why would I think a puke fan would be interested in facts.

Q4f.gif

I wish you would have included the entire play because Ware tosses "the silverback" around like a rag doll to start the play.

I wish you would have included the entire play because Ware tosses "the silverback" around like a rag doll to start the play.

Man, that's one play in how many?

If you ask me, Trent owned Where all night.

Without help.

Yeah, Where's a monster alright...a real monster :rolleyes:

Without help.

If by owned you mean held, then yeah! Williams false started at least twice that wasn't called and held, tripped or tackled Ware 3 maybe 4 times. Did he block Ware on some plays? Sure. No DE beats the OT on every single play and on many of those plays, Ware's responsibility is simply to hold the edge and not let the RB get outside of him.

2005 September 19 Washington Redskins 14-13 Dallas Cowboys Texas Stadium

December 18 Washington Redskins 35-7 Dallas Cowboys FedExField

2006 September 17 Dallas Cowboys 27-10 Washington Redskins Texas Stadium

November 5 Washington Redskins 22-19 Dallas Cowboys FedExField

2007 November 18 Dallas Cowboys 28-23 Washington Redskins Texas Stadium

December 30 Washington Redskins 27-6 Dallas Cowboys FedExField

2008 September 28 Washington Redskins 26-24 Dallas Cowboys Texas Stadium

November 16 Dallas Cowboys 14-10 Washington Redskins FedExField

2009 November 22 Dallas Cowboys 7-6 Washington Redskins Cowboys Stadium

December 27 Dallas Cowboys 17-0 Washington Redskins FedExField

[edit] 2010s (Cowboys 2-1)

Year Date Winner Result Loser Location

2010 September 12 Washington Redskins 13-7 Dallas Cowboys FedEx Field

December 19 Dallas Cowboys 33-30 Washington Redskins Cowboys Stadium

2011 September 26 Dallas Cowboys 18-16 Washington Redskins Cowboys Stadium

That looks pretty much .500 since 2005.

Once again a puke fan has succumb to the hype to the point where he thinks his team has dominated the Skins.

This is too easy.

---------- Post added September-30th-2011 at 09:38 PM ----------

If you did your homework, you'd see his commentary couldn't be supported.

But, why would I think a puke fan would be interested in facts.

I know arguing with TR1 is pointless since his head is buried in the sand, but I just couldn't resist.

61-38-2. Past 101 games. a Much better sampling of what is pure domination. 6 seasons vs 101 games. LOL

Without help.

Yup, to the tune of 7 NO call Holding penalties!!!

Ware was definitely held 5 times, 2 were questionable, but were holds by the standards Bennett and Free were getting called. Two of the 7 were tackles. Here's a write-up with game-times for anyone who wants to look up the plays...

11:00 1st Quarter

#47 Held Ware. Questionable call, could go either way.

4:45 1st Quarter

#82 holds Hatcher on an end-around - Obvious

3:25 1st Quarter

Free called for a hold on Arakpo... BS call, IMO. Not as bad as the hold on Ware earlier. It cost us 25 yds, Ogletree then fumbles and we give up a FG.

2:00 1st Quarter

Washington just recovered the ball on the 10.

#83 holds Ware, obvious and blatant. Washington gets a FG.

6:30 2nd Quarter

#71 gets beat on a spin by Ware, turns and puts his arms around him. Blatant, obvious, complete BS non-call. After the incompletion watch the replay... it's infuriating. Ware gave the ref an earful.

2:23 2nd Quarter

#71 holds Ware again (while standing in front #71 has his hands grabbing jersey on Ware's nametag, literally wrapping his hand around him.)

2:00 2nd (after 2 minute warning)

Literally on the next play #71 grabs Ware exactly the same way and slings him to the ground. Pretty obvious hold there.

two plays later...

1:13 2nd Quarter

#71 has his right hand on Ware's back, again, with a hand full of jersey. Pretty sure that's considered holding.

0:53 2nd Quarter

#71 False Start, Ware points, no flag. (I slo-mo'd it, it was a FS.)

10:53 3rd Quarter

Free called for a hold. He held. About as obvious as the last three non-calls from #71.

7:01 3rd Quarter

#82 holds Ware so bad that when Ware falls down, he gets dragged down with him.

14:14 4th Quarter

Bennett Called for holding. Marginally more obvious than some of the holds put on Ware just because of a stretchy jersey, but Bennett didn't slow the guy at all.

4:02 4th Quarter

#71 holds Ware. Blatantly. Ware beats him on the edge, the guy turns and grabs Ware's ankles.

Where gets held as much as Orakpo. Both are beaslty. I think Rak ends up as a better all around player though.

Where definitely beat him a few times, but Williams did an outstanding job on the leagues premier pass rusher.

Much better than Free will do on Rak in the coming seasons, when Where has to pass the torch.

I know arguing with TR1 is pointless since his head is buried in the sand, but I just couldn't resist.

61-38-2. Past 101 games. a Much better sampling of what is pure domination. 6 seasons vs 101 games. LOL

:ols:

Glad you needed to go into ancient history to make your case.

You puke fans are too easy to argue with...little substance, few facts and scarcity after losses.

I'll give you guys one thing...you're consistent.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 06:43 AM ----------

4:02 4th Quarter

#71 holds Ware. Blatantly. Ware beats him on the edge, the guy turns and grabs Ware's ankles.

I'll wait for the same analysis for Rak vs Free.

You do have time, don't you?

If you go back to exactly 2005, then the Redskins are only one game under .500 against the Cowboys. If you look at 2004 - 2011, the Cowboys are 9-6 against the Redskins. If you look at 2006 - 2011, the Cowboys are 7-4 vs. the Redskins. If you look at 2009 - 2011, the Cowboys are 4-1 vs. the Redskins. If you look at games started by Tony Romo sits to pee, the Cowboys are 6-4 vs. the Redskins. If you look at just Shanahan's tenure, the Cowboys are 2-1 vs the Redskins. If you look at Jason Garrett's tenure, the Cowboys are 2-0 vs. the Redskins. How anybody looks at these stats and thinks, "pretty much .500" is beyond me.

If you go back to exactly 2005, then the Redskins are only one game under .500 against the Cowboys. If you look at 2004 - 2011, the Cowboys are 9-6 against the Redskins. If you look at 2006 - 2011, the Cowboys are 7-4 vs. the Redskins. If you look at 2009 - 2011, the Cowboys are 4-1 vs. the Redskins. If you look at games started by Tony Romo sits to pee, the Cowboys are 6-4 vs. the Redskins. If you look at just Shanahan's tenure, the Cowboys are 2-1 vs the Redskins. If you look at Jason Garrett's tenure, the Cowboys are 2-0 vs. the Redskins. How anybody looks at these stats and thinks, "pretty much .500" is beyond me.

Since 2005, there has been no DOMINANCE by the pukes. The response of mine was to a poster who claimed that if he posted whenever the pukes beat the Skins, he'd have a lot more post. The fact is, since he registered, he'd have very few posts.

You puke fans need to try and come up with something of substance and try to avoid the hype your media blankets you with.

Earth to puke fans...earth to puke fans...

Now, back to the topic....looks like Where is on the verge of losing his sack lead over Williams.

What a surprise!

Archived