Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trent Williams looked totally dead in the second half

skinsfanno9

idk, apparently he slimmed down this year. but still, the fact of the matter is that he had a terrible game. He needs to step it up, we all know shanny does not give a crap who you are, if you dont perform you will be benched or replaced. If he does not do well this year i think he risks being moved to the right side of the line

Williams will be on the injury report with a knee. He was quite good until he hyper-extended it a little on that first sack he surrendered. After that he looked incapable of blocking. Don't be surprised if he misses a game, but I'd be stunned if they don't talk about his knee early tomorrow.

Pierre-Paul had his number, unfortunately. He tightened up against him on our last, extremely vital, TD drive though. He totally stuffed Pierre-Paul. He's gotta be more consistent and it's tough to understand why he isn't there, yet. I just think he'll get there... he's too talented.

Williams will be on the injury report with a knee. He was quite good until he hyper-extended it a little on that first sack he surrendered. After that he looked incapable of blocking. Don't be surprised if he misses a game, but I'd be stunned if they don't talk about his knee early tomorrow.

That makes a lot of sense. I remember that play now, and was surprised he was still on the field.

You know...I know he got flat out beat on two sacks...and that's pretty bad...but I don't think he looked dead or tired or out of shape.

He just got out played. The fast guys are always going to get him.

But yeah, he slimmed down, everyone says his conditioning is a lot better. He just got straight up schooled a couple times.

Hmmm...That explains a lot.

I had no idea he hurt his knee. Unless I missed it, Fox said nothing about it...

Thanks for the info Art...

Time to get Heyer back? :paranoid:

Well that's....comforting.

Its Sad though that we are encouraged by an injury to explain away that trainwreck of performance.

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 08:38 PM ----------

Hmmm...That explains a lot.

Or so we hope...

Watch the first sack he gave up. He jammed his knee, rolled over, laid on the ground and had to be helped up. Immediately thereafter he sucked.

If he wasn't having stability issues to put him on those skates after that play, then we are going to have a long, painful season.

I saw that. I was surprised Aikman and the idiot didn't mention it when you could clearly see him grabbing his leg after the play.

Archived