Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Front page of ESPN.com: Vick's Perfect Game (59-28)

Rypien1191

Has this franchise sunk to a new low these last 2 decades - Now you are boasting at how bad other teams beat you compared to others!! Wow - even Browns fans don't do that I think.

sar·casm

noun \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed

sarcasm - noun /ˈsärˌkazəm/ 

sarcasms, plural

1.The use of irony to mock or convey contempt

- his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment

I know - but I had to bite just in case you were serious - some people have posted things that ridiculous before...

Yea I am sure the Phils are upset that the Nats who are 20 games back are finally getting some press... Also when Morse is home eating Cheetos is a couple of months and the Phils are playing in the WS they will be so jealous

Wtf does that have to do with the Phillies? I mean really? Really? Welcome to ES.

It would be nice to stick it to them this year. I'm telling you i've grown to hate the DreamTeam (aka the Eagles) almost as much as i hate the Cowboys. ughh!!!

Try living in Eagle Land and listening to those lifetime losers.....Verry funny people. In the early 2000's the Eagles were winning and they still wnet crazy of the sixers. Now the sixers are a distant memory. When they start consistently losing again, they will go back to their natural order of bottom-feeding.

Has this franchise sunk to a new low these last 2 decades - Now you are boasting at how bad other teams beat you compared to others!! Wow - even Browns fans don't do that I think.

If you compare two things you tell how they are alike. If you contrast two things you tell how they are different. If you compare and contrast two things you tell how they are alike and how they are different.

Keep trolling and trying to call people out though...it's a good way for people to never respect anything you have to say.

You posted a picture of the Nats player and said .." SO?" Which I assume you meant "So what about the Vick article ..look at this Nats article.." Why would I not see it any other way?

I believe his comparison was more ESPN vs. Sports Illustrated and not Phillies/ Nats.

You posted a picture of the Nats player and said .." SO?" Which I assume you meant "So what about the Vick article ..look at this Nats article.." Why would I not see it any other way?

Again, what does Michael Morse being selected to SI's All-Underrated Team have to do with the Philadelphia Phillies organization?

when the phillies core of 30+ year old guys is gone in 2 or 3 years, and the nats are in their prime bludgeoning them for the division every year, please get back to me.

phillies reign at the top is coming to an end very soon.

I'm gonna take my medicine like a man instead of whining about ESPN, or the Eagles, or whomever else. That was a nationally televised demolition, all you can do is lick your wounds and try to get 'em next time. But trying to downplay having Vick and Co. leave their cleats in your hindquarts in such a display is foolish.

The only game that comes to mind regarding being humiliated IMO was the bodybag game in 90? I think? It was/is difficuklt to call it that, but damn, every play a Redskin was going down, and I just shook my head in disbelief.

But at least we paid them back in the playoffs! BTW, have the Eagles beaten the Redskins in any playoff game? My mind is just shot today from 128 degree heat index...

Archived