Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Front page of ESPN.com: Vick's Perfect Game (59-28)

Rypien1191

I look at the Eagles game last year as a summary of the last decade, the final chapter, the mountain top, now that book is closed. Ironically in one year we will look, feel and be a different team than what we all experienced in the Ealges game last year.

We took an ass whooping plain and simple, one of the most embarrassing moments in Skins history, but thats gone and past. This is a new era, with young hungry talented players, the great thing is, nobody in the NFL has set any expectations on the Skins, where the Eagles is SB or bust. Now when the Skins beat the Eagles, what will that say about them and their "Dream Team".

It takes more than a bunch of high priced players to win in the NFL, lord knows Skins fans know this all too well. With a shortened off-season, New defensive coordinator, no linebackers,a sub-par O-line, no time for all the new peices for the Eagles to gel, I think the Eagles are in for a longer season, than the media and their fans think. Get ready because if the Eagles get torched, the media and their fans will riot.

I will not make any remarks regarding Michael Vick, because he is a dynamic football player, and people make mistakes, the character of a person shouldnt be defined by their mistakes. We all have done things in our past that we are not proud of, the difference between most of us and him, we didnt get caught. I work at a jail, since working there, I had to learn, not to place judgement on individuals. Sorry that I got off topic a little.... Go Skins!!!!!!!!!!

Archived