Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Front page of ESPN.com: Vick's Perfect Game (59-28)

Rypien1191

wow. i dont think espn could have purposely slapped our franchise any harder than with that article. jeez at least save it for the first meeting between our two teams.

absolutely nothing went wrong for them in that game, they could have scored 90 points if they wanted to. ive only watched nfl for 20 years or so, but i have never seen a game like that before. it really was out of control.

#1 most embarrasing moment as a skins fan.

wow. i dont think espn could have purposely slapped our franchise any harder than with that article. jeez at least save it for the first meeting between our two teams.

absolutely nothing went wrong for them in that game, they could have scored 90 points if they wanted to. ive only watched nfl for 20 years or so, but i have never seen a game like that before. it really was out of control.

#1 most embarrasing moment as a skins fan.

it was seriously out of control. every 10 seconds they were scoring. by the time it was 35-0 i thought i was in a bad Techmo Superbowl online video.

definitely the lowest point of this franchise in a loooooong time.

BEAST MODE

WAY better front page.

The mothership can eat it.

---------- Post added August-24th-2011 at 03:19 PM ----------

Yea I am sure the Phils are upset that the Nats who are 20 games back are finally getting some press... Also when Morse is home eating Cheetos is a couple of months and the Phils are playing in the WS they will be so jealous

Honestly that didn't make a whole lot of sense because NOTHING came out of that Eagle's monday night game. They still choked in the playoffs.

it was seriously out of control. every 10 seconds they were scoring. by the time it was 35-0 i thought i was in a bad Techmo Superbowl online video.

definitely the lowest point of this franchise in a loooooong time.

ive been in texas at college. everyknow knows im a big skins fan.. that drubbing by the giants (swinging gate game) was bad enough. this was on another level though.

i remember being worried about playing in primetime, and right out of the gate the eagles were up 3tds. my phone starting getting hit up from all the cowboy fans.. it was complete misery thinking that they could reach 100 points. disgusting.

Just 10 posts ago someone was saying that they would be happy with just 2 wins against the Eagles - which is it? Good regular season means a shot for the title...thats how it works.

Could careless about a division title, just make the playoffs.

Just 10 posts ago someone was saying that they would be happy with just 2 wins against the Eagles - which is it? Good regular season means a shot for the title...thats how it works.

IF the Redskins COULD ONLY win 2 games. Geeze people need to learn how to read and not skim :doh:

I said that to prove a point: That I hate the eagles. Not that I only want the Skins to win 2 games. Oy...

Honestly that didn't make a whole lot of sense because NOTHING came out of that Eagle's monday night game. They still choked in the playoffs.

Its called a WIN against a NFCE team. I dont think they knew their future at that time - thats why it makes sense. It doesnt make sense that you qouted me on the Phils statement though..

Don't worry. Eagles won't be as good as everyone thinks they will be. Vick's going to come back down to earth, as he did the last 5 or 6 games last season. And if he gets hurt, as history suggests, there's Vince Young ( :rotflmao: ). I'm not worried about the Eagles.

not so much worried about them, as i just want the Skins to beat them into submission. I'll take a "W" any way i can get it. But it would be nice if we can some sweet revenge.

Don't they have other things to talk about, like, you know, THIS season?

I guess it's just because of how I see things but I think this is EXCELLENT

Look living under a rock and hiding from this isn't going to change the fact the Eagles kicked our asses that night

You heard this saying before right...."Remember the Alamo".....the important thing is the word "remember"

It's better that this team remembers getting it's asses beaten then to get hype about some meaningless pre-season games

And this gives a chance that those Eagles will get an ego boost about this beating and feel real good about themselves when we next meet them

I love bulletin board material like this....Remember the Alamo!!!

the swinging gate was worse, imo. the sheer stupidity of zorn's playcalling (sigh)

plus, i hate the giants and their overweight, mustachioed fans so very much.

no way man. that game was horrible and in primetime, but we were a beaten up team and jim zorn was clearly in over his head.

the eagles game was on another level. in pregame, the media was talking about how the redskins secondary was talking trash. we were absolutely owned in every facet of the game.

Pfffft. Like the Eagles are so special. The Giants beat us by an even bigger margin the year before, and that was also a nationally televised game. So there.

Has this franchise sunk to a new low these last 2 decades - Now you are boasting at how bad other teams beat you compared to others!! Wow - even Browns fans don't do that I think.

Archived