Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Front page of ESPN.com: Vick's Perfect Game (59-28)

Rypien1191

It would be nice to stick it to them this year. I'm telling you i've grown to hate the DreamTeam (aka the Eagles) almost as much as i hate the Cowboys. ughh!!!

Don't worry. Eagles won't be as good as everyone thinks they will be. Vick's going to come back down to earth, as he did the last 5 or 6 games last season. And if he gets hurt, as history suggests, there's Vince Young ( :rotflmao: ). I'm not worried about the Eagles.

Go ahead ESPN, inflate the Eagles, pump them up to be the best team ever, revive last year's mess, give Vick the ego he doesn't deserve; it will make the crash he suffers THAT much better, and once again make yourselves look like fools.

I'd damn near pay a pilot to fly a huge banner over Philly the day after with it saying "how do ya like him now!"...

Don't they have other things to talk about, like, you know, THIS season?

The largest sports network in the world cant talk about something that happened less than a year ago but everytime an Eagles fan says anything negative about the Skins you can bring up a SB win from 20 years ago LOL

Typical hypocrites... As Artie lange would put it from a Giants fan to you ...WHAAAAA WHAAAA the media is picking on us. I dont think they care, and either should you as a true fan of your team.

It's funny because the Eagles haven't done crap since that game. That was the point of their season where they progressively got worse and worse until another post-season Andy flop. It was the highpoint of their year.

Good for them; ESPN is really doing a good job covering current stories in sports. It must be so hard to cover a game for a living. This story must have taken an entire hour to research and write. Really, the Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University must be proud of their alumni at ESPN. It is such a bastion of journalism. Next we'll see the annual Bob Kraft is Jesus article followed by an op-ed piece about how we should ban all hitting in football because people get hurt.

Archived