Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spot the famous person

Switchgear

Ok, obviously I fail at embedding youtube videos.

Not sure what went wrong, but here are the two youtube links:

use youtube inside brackets like [yuutube]dtVnNdFWG0Q [/yuutube] spelled correctly obviously then copy the random letters and numbers in the url after the = sign and put them between the brackets.

shWUu_QX3FE

dtVnNdFWG0Q

I didn't realize it back in the 80s, but The Boss was really channeling The Fonz on that vid!!! I think he ripped off a few of those moves.

I am so glad that "white people" dancing is no longer in vogue. The Boss dances worse than me. But man was Courtney Cox a cute lil thing.

I am so glad that "white people" dancing is no longer in vogue.

I had completely forgotten how much 80's dancing was in that video. Difficult to watch now.

Interesting how they dressed Courtney in the video. You can still find EXACTLY that look in New Jersey today. In fact, I'm thinking of specific people as I type this.

"White collar incomes, blue collar dreams."

Okay, here's one. This Redskins rap video is way goofier than even the infamous Chicago Bears Super Bowl Shuffle , which gives you some clue as to its epic craptitude. Fortunately, though, the first famous person, a national political figure, appears briefly within the first 30 seconds. The second national political figure appears within the first 1:10 seconds. But feel free to watch the rest for a bit of cringe-inducing Redskins nostalgia.

HKwGbN_6-K8

---------- Post added August-18th-2011 at 02:32 PM ----------

Edit: re DButz's cheerleader pic...Sandra Bullock in the lower left?

Okay, here's one. This Redskins rap video is way goofier than even the infamous Chicago Bears Super Bowl Shuffle , which gives you some clue as to its epic craptitude. Fortunately, though, the first famous person, a national political figure, appears briefly within the first 30 seconds. The second national political figure appears within the first 1:10 seconds. But feel free to watch the rest for a bit of cringe-inducing Redskins nostalgia.

Wow. I've never seen that before. Wow.

More 80s dancing, Jay Schroeder was a really ugly dude, loved the verse starting at 2:01, is that Tip O'Neill at 4:48 and Daryl Grant must have been in on the ground floor of Run DMC (whose first single came out in 83 too).

Cringe inducing indeed, but fun too. Thanks Dan!

Wow. I've never seen that before. Wow.

More 80s dancing, Jay Schroeder was a really ugly dude, loved the verse starting at 2:01, is that Tip O'Neill at 4:48 and Daryl Grant must have been in on the ground floor of Run DMC (whose first single came out in 83 too).

Cringe inducing indeed, but fun too. Thanks Dan!

Didn't catch Tip O'Neill. Here's a couple hints. The first guy is applauding in the RFK stands and wearing a hat. He only appears for a second. He was in Maryland politics before he took a national position, which he was ousted from within the last year or so. The second guy is outside RFK and sitting, though not by choice.

I see Michael Steele in that vid.

oh now I see the hints. I'm guessing the other one is Jim Brady?

Ding! Steele is at :29 and Brady is around 1:20 or 1:30. Predicto wins a cookie. Or in keeping with his SF culinary tastes, a roasted almond biscotti. ;)

Archived