Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Albert Haynesworth Twitter Conversation

Destructis

Words are easy to say, Al. You said that if you skipped all that OTAs last year you would come in like Superman ready to blow apart offenses. You came in out of shape and psychologically unready.

You've been nothing but a bad actor getting arrested and misbehaving in society and acting like a spoiled brat here. If you can "get it" and the light switch goes on I'll be happy for you and the team. America is a land of second and third opportunities, but don't expect anyone to really take you at your word because that has lost almost all of its value.

Would love to see him work hard, it would take some humility on his side, he would be doing heavy lifting in 3-4 taking on double teams and allowing LB's to shine. Anything to help our front seven's performance from last year would be a plus.

I think all will be forgiven. There weren't too many people that LaRon Landry stunk it up a few years ago when he was a beast last year.

Ya, and I know the point you were trying to make, but LL never was on the idiocy level of Fat Al. LL stinking it up was more of a product of being used the wrong way by the coaching scheme...to the original question, I'd never forget how much of a douche he is, but it would be nice to at least get some value out of him. I just don't ever see it happening.

Isn't this the same guy that said he "didnt want to be a distraction" and that he was going to do "whatever they asked of him"??

He has no motivation to do anything for anyone anymore because he is set for life with his $41M Guaranteed Money!!

I guess you can say that you can color me EXTREMELY skeptical. :cool:

I dont know,does a leopard ever change their spots? Case history prooves what a Moron this guy really is, heck he is just that a"Case". I guess the Skins are stuck with Al, but if he pulls the same crap as last year, I feel the Skins need to get lawyers involved. Skins ought to sue fat "Al" for non performance, actions not in the best of teams' intrest etc. Hail

Archived