Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The OFFICIAL Liberal Political view thread

TimmySmith

I just figured this must be needed to keep the same 5 people from clogging the board with the same partisan threads over and over.

Discussions can include:

Everything FOX News

How Republicans ruined the economy

Republicans destruction of the constitution (Supreme Court talk).

Discussions on the progress made by our president and our democratic senate are not necessary since there are never threads on these issues.

I just figured this must be needed to keep the same 5 people from clogging the board with the same partisan threads over and over.

Discussions can include:

Everything FOX News

How Republicans ruined the economy

Republicans destruction of the constitution (Supreme Court talk).

Discussions on the progress made by our president and our democratic senate are not necessary since there are never threads on these issues.

So, you're saying these aren't legitimate topics and need to be marginalized and condensed?

No, I think he's saying your opinions on those topics aren't legitimate and need to be marginalized. :ols:

I think you're right! :ols:

But seriously... well, not too seriously, threads like this never make sense to me. Poster starts a thread, which means he's not NNTed and can start threads to complain that an issue he cares about is never talked about and so instead of talking about that issue. He insists that the other issues need to stop being talked about.

If you feel a need to address "Discussions on the progress made by our president and our democratic senate are not necessary since there are never threads on these issues. " start a thread. People will come. Talk will ensue.

Whining that people aren't talking about what you want them to talk about when you have the power to start a conversation is down right silly.

Pretty funny that issues like the Presidents performance, economy, etc are never discussed.

Right now there's a monster thread going about the budget negotiations. All of that stuff has been discussed by all sides of the argument. For ten days. It's, you know, central to the dicsussion.

There's another thread about the poor job showing in the last month and the bleak outlook it gives. However, to be fair, I think people are just trading recipes in there and not actually talking about the economy and the president's performance concerning it. I got a good one from TWA for some Texas beef BBQ.. I can't wait to try it out.

I think Republicans react to reality like vampires to garlic. They avoid it at all costs... hissing and hiding their eyes whenever it is presented to them.

~Bang

I guess I will use this thread to rant about just how ****ed up our Supreme Court is right now. The conservative wing of it is doing more damage to the United States than Obama or the House could dream of.

Personally I think the Citizens United ruling is one of the most damaging things to happen to the American political process in a hell of a long time. Then you have stuff like Connick vs. Thomas and it just makes me shake my head and worry about the future of America. I mean some of the opinions that are being thrown out there to justify horrible rulings are just astounding.

If you are unhappy with Obama and considering not voting for him and are anywhere to the left of the tea party, the Supreme Court is the reason to vote for him. The court needs to flip from the ridiculous balance it has now and the only chance of that happening is through Obama. Because if you are an average citizen the Supreme Court is ****ing you over in favor of the ultra wealthy, the corrupt, and the major corporations.

Like the other side of the coin on this board (and in the nation) isn't worse in these times. Like I keep saying, you wonder why elected leadership is so ****ed and the country is so ****ed, all 90% of you guys on "either side" need to do is go look in the mirror and then sit down and shut up.

P.S. The next time I see a known partisan from one side of the idiot coin start such a thread baiting the other side, they may receive a nice rest from the ES portion of their agony re: rule 12.

Archived