Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 FA/LOCKOUT/UDFA Tweets from TK, Jsteelz, LL56 and others **MOSS/COFIELD/STALLWORTH/WILSON/BOWEN/CHESTER & OTHERS AGREES TO DEALSl + JARMON TRADED TO DEN FOR GAFFNEY/MCNABB TRADED TO MINNY/HAYNESWORTH TRADED TO NE + RABACH/PD93/KEMO & OTH

c4man5282

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaaaaaaallelujah!!!!

I hope everyone understands the significance of there!

This is how I will now think of you when I read your posts Jsteelz:

c4, you're one of those dudes with wings.

Ok, i think i got my answer...lol

Jsteelzout2dome Jsteelz

@

@BurgundyBlog @dshif Casey will put up a fight, be bench , i dont think he gets cut, but he could get the boot, didnt show well last season

Why don't they stop effin' around and just put him and us out of our misery..... Cut his arse!!!!

IIWIISkinsBlog FedEx Al

@

@Jsteelzout2dome @BurgundyBlog @dshif Got 3 guys behind him who can play C. KL,WM, EC- I for 1 would like to see some serious comp at camp

Jsteelzout2dome Jsteelz

@

@IIWIISkinsBlog @BurgundyBlog @dshif ur gonna get ur wish

So its looking like LT-T.Williams, C- W. Montgomery, and RT- J.Brown barring injury.

Any insight on the guard positions? Is it assumed that Kory Lichtensteiger will be playing LG or will he be battling with Montgomery at center?

Im hoping that both spots are open to competition in training camp, or at the very least the right guard spot should be.

They still have to beat Rabach out and none of the three are any/much better than he is. They all pretty much suck as interior linemen. There may be competition; but I would not get your hopes up too much.

Personally, I'm hoping we get something for the interior of the line out of free agency.

So its looking like LT-T.Williams, C- W. Montgomery, and RT- J.Brown barring injury.

Any insight on the guard positions? Is it assumed that Kory Lichtensteiger will be playing LG or will he be battling with Montgomery at center?

Im hoping that both spots are open to competition in training camp, or at the very least the right guard spot should be.

They've put it out already that they're looking @ Harvey Dahl from ATL.

So is going to the other guard? Do we bring some one in or let one of the younging and Heyer battle it out?

They still have to beat Rabach out and none of the three are any/much better than he is. They all pretty much suck as interior linemen. There may be competition; but I would not get your hopes up too much.

Personally, I'm hoping we get something for the interior of the line out of free agency.

I thought when he was giving the opportunity, Montgomery looked way better than Rabach did at Center. Maybe because Rabach looked so bad, but still. I like the potential, and nothing wrong giving the guy the opportunity.

I thought when he was giving the opportunity, Montgomery looked way better than Rabach did at Center. Maybe because Rabach looked so bad, but still. I like the potential, and nothing wrong giving the guy the opportunity.

agree. i thought there was major improvement when monty was in. it was noticeable.

A wet paper towel could do better at Center than Rabach.

Seriously, Rabach seems like a cool dude and all, but he has been getting owned on the line the last couple of years. Need some young blood in that spot asap.

Archived