Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 Babe Draft CHAMPIONSHIP: Rdskn4Lyf21 vs. BLTO - Rdskn4Lyf21 wins 3-1

Switchgear

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc.

In the event of a 2-2 tie, largest difference in a single category decides the match.

Under 40

Sofia Vergera

sofiavergaramaximmagazi.jpg

sofia_vergara.jpg

VS.

Adrianna Lima

adriana-lima-victorias-secret-bombshell-fantasy-bra-2011_sjpg_400_1000_0_85_1_50_50.jpg?w=400&h=539

adrianalima7615.jpg

Over 40

Catherine Zeta-Jones

dfdeb77d-732b-4cc9-aeaf-c3c078ab4cc2catherine-zeta-jones-001.jpg

catherine-zeta-jones-picture-1.jpg

VS.

Queen Raina

QueenRaniaJordanVisitsArabHouseMadr.jpg

Queen-Rania-urges-for-bette.jpg

Olympic

Romy Tarangul

romy-tarangul.jpg

Romy-Tarangul002_t.jpg

VS.

Fatima de Melo

Fatima-Moreira-De-Melo-3.jpg

fatima_03.jpg

Reality Star

Katherine McPhee

katharine_mcphee_l2.jpg

american-idol-katherine-mcphee-wants-you-in-her-virtual-christmas-carol.jpg

VS.

Krystal Forscutt

krystal_forscutt_06.jpg

Krystal-Forscutt-6230634.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

Man I thought this match was pretty even until Rdskn4lyf put up the secondary pictures... It's like all of his girls are as hot or hotter in those pictures, and BLTO's choices are substantially uglier...

It's almost like whoever posted those things, were TRYING to skew the votes :ols:

That picture of McPhee with the microphone stand is one of my favorite babe pics used in this whole contest.

Really? That seems like one of the most photoshopped pics in the thread

with the exception of the 39-and-under category, this was a pretty weak set of ladies.

The babe draft as a whole was pretty weak this year. Olympic was a weak category. Seeing the same girls every year (and the same pictures) gets boring.

You could see this coming from a mile away...at least the winner came out of my division. Really, the only thing that could have taken out Rdskn4lyfe's team was probably Amanda Knox, but sadly, the voters saw fit to not vote for her.

That picture of McPhee with the microphone stand is one of my favorite babe pics used in this whole contest.

Agreed. Sadly, the second pic of McPhee is one of the worst used in this whole contest.

Really? That seems like one of the most photoshopped pics in the thread

To be fair, the vast majority of the babe pics in these threads are pretty photoshopped. So I can't really use that as the standard, unless it's really photoshopped, like a Vida Guerra picture, or a photo where the girl's skin and hair color don't even look like natural colors.

I don't know, I just like the relative simplicity of it. McPhee showing off her sexy legs with just a button down shirt on with nothing else (arguably one of the hottest looks a woman can rock, especially in a "morning after" situation) and the black heels...I usually prefer that to the standard "plastic looking model in a skanky bikini" look.

I make suggestions but no one listens. Eliminate every women since I started this babe thing in 05...

Every "women", huh? Interesting.

But then you might be left with a contest with a bunch of Olympic-esque "hotties". I don't think I've said this before, but the Olympic category was a terrible idea. I think the categories should be something along the lines of 1. Hot wives of athletes (gfs wouldn't really work). 2. Celebrities with hot wives. 3. Over 40 (can't have been selected in past drafts). 4. Under 40 (can't have been selected in past drafts)

Edit: So basically, I just agreed with you.:)

I agree with Spart here. That is a sexy pic. But I still didn't vote for her. I voted for her every other time but this one. The other chic in this contest has her beat, imo.

I don't mind Krystal Forscutt (although I have no idea who she is), but I gave the edge to McPhee in this contest just based on that one picture.

And something about Forscutt seems a little too fake looking to me. Although I do agree with Hubbs and DMH that the 2nd McPhee pic is pretty bad.

Archived