Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 Babe Draft CHAMPIONSHIP: Rdskn4Lyf21 vs. BLTO - Rdskn4Lyf21 wins 3-1

Switchgear

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

A friends category would be fun :)

*There would have to be at least one pic with you and the person to verify.*

How many pics are you going to have of those girls with you ? Especially sexy pics ? Considerate guys don't share that kind of stuff with the world.

How many pics are you going to have of those girls with you ? Especially sexy pics ? Considerate guys don't share that kind of stuff with the world.

I thought what I was implying was obvious. I forgot how ES works ;)

There would have to be one pic of the person and their friend to prove some sort of relationship. The ones used would be just of the friend. Of course getting permission from that friend would be a good idea :ols:

Honestly, I don't think I care to see a pic of any girl he knows. She's likely the rocker type with a bunch of hideous tats. Gross.

If they were I wouldn't be single :)

To bet fair, though, his team absolutely rocked. I give him kudos on that.

Haha, thanks.

Congrats to the champ.

For those that feel the draft was weak, or that it's just the same old girls, you are more than welcome to participate in the next draft and show us all how it's done. Otherwise, pipe down.

Some of the categories (specifically, the Olympic one) need to be done away with. You have to admit, the contest has to be revamped. But kudos to you, and Forehead, for running it.

Congrats to the champ.

For those that feel the draft was weak, or that it's just the same old girls, you are more than welcome to participate in the next draft and show us all how it's done. Otherwise, pipe down.

Congrats to the winner.

I will never, ever do well in one of these things. Oh well, I like what I like. :)

Thank you.

....and to Predicto, the girls I like generally look like the one below. I had to change things up in order to compete this year :)

lyn-z4.jpg

I still say we should have a decade category. Over/Under 40 is hard because pics are from when they aren't 40.

Hardly.

My team from a few years back was pretty solid. But the problem with decades pictures is that someone like Monroe had tons of pics taken from the time when others had not nearly the opportunities for photos.

A limited example would be Mary Ann and Ginger from Gilligans Island. More pics of Tina Louise, by a long shot.

Archived