Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PER ESPN 980...Skins trying to use later 2nd round pick to get more picks.

OxonHillSkinsFan89

A search was done before posting...

Sources tell ESPN 980 that the #Redskins are trying very hard to dump out of the #41 spot in the 2nd round, to acquire at least one 3rd/4th round pick - perhaps more. San Francisco (#45, #76 (3rd), #108 & #115 (4th's) + New England (# 33, #56, # 60 (2nd's) + #74, #92 (3rd's) + #125 (4th) are possible dance partners.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/espnradio980

Trading back is fine and all...but if you keep doing it, don't you just end up with a bunch of marginal, third-round talent?

I'd love nothing more than to add as many players as possible, but hopefully we can be "sure" about more than just Kerrigan.

Well if we're looking at OL and DL talent moving back makes a lot of sense as well

You have guys like Clint Boling, Rodney Hudson who are late 2nd rounders who could fall into the 3rd range. I think its just a move of 41 and we'd still have 49 to make a pick as well. I do think we've soured on the QB class and are content to have a team led by Grossman or a Vet FA

Well if we're looking at OL and DL talent moving back makes a lot of sense as well

You have guys like Clint Boling, Rodney Hudson who are late 2nd rounders who could fall into the 3rd range. I think its just a move of 41 and we'd still have 49 to make a pick as well. I do think we've soured on the QB class and are content to have a team led by Grossman or a Vet FA

Thanks...that makes sense. It would be pretty cool to pick up a starting OLB (done) and a couple/few OL starters!

Thanks...that makes sense. It would be pretty cool to pick up a starting OLB (done) and a couple/few OL starters!

Definitely in reality we could trade back from 41 to the late 2nd range and acquire a 3rd as well which would be huge in getting some guys IE Ballard maybe even Greg Little if he makes it to the 3rd round range which he could

A search was done before posting...

Sources tell ESPN 980 that the #Redskins are trying very hard to dump out of the #41 spot in the 2nd round, to acquire at least one 3rd/4th round pick - perhaps more. San Francisco (#45, #76 (3rd), #108 & #115 (4th's) + New England (# 33, #56, # 60 (2nd's) + #74, #92 (3rd's) + #125 (4th) are possible dance partners.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/espnradio980

too bad they are talking about the NBA right now...ugh such a ****ty league..

I'd rather we didn't.

Trading back in round one when our guy had gone to TN was one thing. Trading back if say Wisniewski and/or Paea are still on the board is another thing entirely. You end up filling positions of need with lesser talent than you could of gotten, all for the sake of an extra depth player in the third.

Hail.

I'd rather we didn't.

Trading back in round one when our guy had gone to TN was one thing. Trading back if say Wisniewski and/or Paea are still on the board is another thing entirely. You end up filling positions of need with lesser talent than you could of gotten, all for the sake of an extra depth player in the third.

Hail.

Yea the more i think about it i kind of want to stay and make the picks @ 41 & 49. But like Dukes said maybe the guys we like/want will be there @ the end of the 2nd and maybe a good 2nd round talent will drop to the 3rd and we could pick him up too.

Archived