Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What conspiracy theories do you buy into even a little bit?

NFL refs fix games esp against the Redskins. The blatancy and consistancy of the screwovers have gone beyond what any reasonable person could ever call coincidence.

:tinfoil:

i'd have to agree with this. if it wasn't for london fletcher getting a taunting penalty for yelling to the crowd i'd probably not even thought twice, but that was just pure Bull

This. And the Suns getting jobbed in '07 with the suspensions.

Oh and it's 100% in my mind that he rigged the lottery for the Knicks to get Ewing. Seriously, if my life depended on it, I wouldn't even hesitate. I'm way past considering it a "theory".

I don't hate robert horry....but i'm not his biggest fan because of this

A bunch of elite get together for a big frat type party. Men only. There is a ritual called Cremation of Care that is done in front of a 40 ft owl statue. Then they sacrifice a body in effigy. Some of the men run around in dresses and such, which is why Nixon said what he did. The grounds are heavily guarded and they do not like trespassers.

The last part is true. My wife and I once got kicked off their grounds. We were just snooping around. :ols:

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 10:42 AM ----------

Or Magic Johnson is proof that a cure for AIDS actually does exist, but it will never be available to the general public.

Actually, it's proof that the antiretroviral drugs that hundreds of thousands of people in this country take actually exist and can prevent HIV from developing into AIDS.

My secretary isn't rich and famous like Magic, but he has been HIV positive for 18 years and is doing just fine due to antiretrovirals. He's not "cured" (and neither is Magic). His HIV has not developed into AIDS, and hopefully never will.

I wouldn't call it a CT, but Monsanto pesticides are taking over the countries farms. The major farms are stealing the land and crops from the small farmers and putting them out of business and the government is allowing it and helping in every way they can to screw the small farmer out of what little he has. It goes back to corn and soy.

Some may consider that a CT, but it's not. I've read mainstream articles on this and how Monsanto is breeding pesticides inside the crop.

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 01:56 PM ----------

The last part is true. My wife and I once got kicked off their grounds. We were just snooping around. :ols:

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 10:42 AM ----------

Actually, it's proof that the antiretroviral drugs that hundreds of thousands of people in this country take actually exist and can prevent HIV from developing into AIDS.

My secretary isn't rich and famous like Magic, but he has been HIV positive for 18 years and is doing just fine due to antiretrovirals. He's not "cured" (and neither is Magic). His HIV has not developed into AIDS, and hopefully never will.

It's actually all true. There really is a 40 ft owl and Cremation of Care ritual. You can see hidden video of the Cremation of Care and the sacrifice in effigy being performed. It was even discussed on the History Channel. The conspiracy is whether the ritual is evil or for a fun show, why the elite party like this, and why is it extremely secret.

It really starts at the 4:00 mark

hszzdj0KfgU

God, I love butterdezillion. I want her to live with me.

CNN via BREAKING on Drudge: White House releases Obama birth certificate

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:12:49 AM · 715 of 956

butterdezillion to RabidBartender

That BC# is the big snag. They had to steal a number from somebody else to give him a BC#, and a little girl who was born on Aug 4, died Aug 5, and is in their 1960-64 birth and death index doesn’t show up as having any birth records when they queried her name for me.

IOW, she had a record under her name at one time but now it is under somebody else’s name.

Three guesses whose name is on that file now.

This issue is DEFINITELY not over.

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/by:butterdezillion/index?tab=comments;brevity=full;options=no-change

It's actually all true. There really is a 40 ft owl and Cremation of Care ritual. You can see hidden video of the Cremation of Care and the sacrifice in effigy being performed. It was even discussed on the History Channel. The conspiracy is whether the ritual is evil or for a fun show, why the elite party like this, and why is it extremely secret.

Oh I wasn't doubting you. I know all about Bohemian Grove, and know people who have attended. You described it perfectly - a frat part for the elite. Nothing especially nefarious about it. (it's hilarious how seriously the narrator takes the whole thing in that youtube vid, by the way...)

I was just noting that they wouldn't let us check it out personally when we "accidentally" snuck onto the grounds about 20 years ago. They like their privacy.

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 11:10 AM ----------

God' date=' I love butterdezillion. I want her to live with me.

[/quote']

Just move to Crete Nebraska and ask for Mrs. Nellie Ristvedt. I'm sure she would throw over her husband and family for a fine fellow like you. :)

The efficacy of the treatments have had some surprising downsides, actually. I attended a training for teaching sex ed several years ago, and one of the speakers (who worked at Whitman Walker, if I recall correctly) that came in to talk about AIDS said that there is a growing number of people that are contracting HIV intentionally. Typically these are lonely gay twenty-somethings that see the community and support that arises from being HIV positive, and don't think the lifetime of drugs are a high price to pay. He said they have to do a lot of education about what kind of serious side-effects tend to ensue, even if they are pretty good at keeping away AIDS these days. It was pretty sad.

The efficacy of the treatments have had some surprising downsides, actually. I attended a training for teaching sex ed several years ago, and one of the speakers (who worked at Whitman Walker, if I recall correctly) that came in to talk about AIDS said that there is a growing number of people that are contracting HIV intentionally. Typically these are lonely gay twenty-somethings that see the community and support that arises from being HIV positive, and don't think the lifetime of drugs are a high price to pay. He said they have to do a lot of education about what kind of serious side-effects tend to ensue, even if they are pretty good at keeping away AIDS these days. It was pretty sad.

That does sound sad. It also sounds like an urban myth, or at least a very rare occurence indeed. I have never heard of it, and I live in a gay culture epicenter where such subjects are freely discussed. Sad to say, it is irresponsible sexual behaviour, usually by newly arrived young people overreacting to the repression they felt they were under "back home," that remains a huge problem in the gay community, and is the source for most new cases of HIV out here.

Of course, some people cut themselves to get attention, and maybe this might be a new variation on that problem. Or Munchausen syndrome? People do some crazy stuff.

That does sound sad. It also sounds like an urban myth, or at least a very rare occurence indeed.

I would have been skeptical myself, except as I noted he was a speaker at an official county public schools training on AIDS, and he came from the Whitman Walker Clinic (I think... it was somewhere like that). I have no idea how prevalent it actually is.

There's a wikipedia article about it, and many of the links at the bottom appear to be legitimate.

I would have been skeptical myself, except as I noted he was a speaker at an official county public schools training on AIDS, and he came from the Whitman Walker Clinic (I think... it was somewhere like that). I have no idea how prevalent it actually is.

There's a wikipedia article about it, and many of the links at the bottom appear to be legitimate.

Oh, I'm sure it has happened, somewhere. I just doubt very much that it is prevalent. This is a quote from the wiki article:

However, the BBC also described bugchasing as more internet fantasy than reality, saying that, "Dyer finds that the overwhelming majority of the talk is pure fantasy." The article also quotes Will Nutland, head of health promotion at Terrence Higgins Trust, as saying, "The concepts of 'gift giving' and 'bug chasers' are definitely based more in fantasy than reality" as well as Deborah Jack, chief executive of the National AIDS Trust saying, "There is very little evidence of people trying to get infected with HIV."

It kind of reminds me of the "jelly bracelet adolescent sex" claims from a few years back. Plenty of respected academics, school admistrators and journalists believed in the phenomena and wrote about it, but it didn't actually exist.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/school/bracelet.asp

Some may consider that a CT, but it's not. I've read mainstream articles on this and how Monsanto is breeding pesticides inside the crop.

Take all the farms, use it for fuel or use it to continue dumbing down the country.

http://www.theatlantic.com/life/archive/2011/04/pesticides-scarier-than-previous-studies-have-shown/237900/

The powers that be, continue to rule.

All three studies examined levels of organopesticides in the blood of pregnant women. All looked at one or more measures of IQ taken when the children were one to nine years old.

The Berkeley study, Prenatal Exposure to Organophosphate Pesticides and IQ in 7-Year Old Children, examined Latino farm workers and their children. Researchers found a difference of seven IQ points between children with the highest and lowest levels of organopesticides.

creation of man (not monkey evolution) and earth by God is critical and is clearly explained in Genesis.

Can you state your understanding of "monkey evolution"? Just asking because I see this term thrown around a lot.

Also since you believe evolution is a conspiracy and this is the conspiracy thread, do you think the science community is conspiring against the Church?

Can you state your understanding of "monkey evolution"? Just asking because I see this term thrown around a lot.

Also since you believe evolution is a conspiracy and this is the conspiracy thread, do you think the science community is conspiring against the Church?

I like to think that as the sun cooled, people from Mars came here and mated with the monkeys to continue their existence.

Of course I made that up myself, but I believe either Kramer of George Costanza agree with it.

The Fed Will Make Sure Obama Wins in 2012: Strategist

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42794512/comid/2#comments_top

"As we approach next year's presidential elections, the chances of President Barack Obama being ousted by a rival from either side of the political divide are low, according to Thanos Papasavvas, the head of currency management at Investec Asset Management.

“History is very much on the side of the incumbent President and unless we have a double-dip recession with a significant increase in unemployment I don’t believe Obama will lose 2012,” Papasavvas said in an interview with CNBC on Thursday.

“On the economic side, any signs of a deteriorating economic environment will see the Fed enacting QE3 (the third round of quantitative easing, or creating money) and hence indirectly reducing the probability of the economy derailing Obama,” Papasavvas added."

Granted, not as sensational as the headline would suggest, given Papasawas claims the motive is the economy, and describes the second order effect of reducing the probability of the economy derailing Obama as "indirect". I'm sure statements like this won't sit well with the anti-Federal Reserve/"Bankers pull the strings" crowd.

Archived