Central: White Sox

West: Athletics

Wild Card: Yankees

NL Division Winners:

East: Phillies

Central: Reds

West: Padres

Wild Card: Rockies

World Series: Phillies over White Sox in 7.

I figured I shake it up a bit.

The notion of the Red Sox not making the playoffs after their gigantic offseason this year is mind-boggling.

---------- Post added March-30th-2011 at 07:12 AM ----------

Shhhhh. No one actually cares.

Let baseball die a quiet, natural death.

This may surprise you, but when Trey Wingo was at the Super Bowl for NFL Live on ESPN, he said this. He said football was by far the most popular sport, and no one disputes that. Do you know who's second?

The sport you revile so much. BASEBALL

That's right.

Not basketball, not hockey, not soccer. Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

Now why in tarnation would ESPN lie about baseball being the 2nd best sport in America?

So happy for baseball to start again!! There is NOTHING better than sitting outside on a nice summer's night watching a ballgame and drinking some beer!

My predictions for the year:

AL East--Red Sox

AL Central--Twins

AL West--Rangers

Wildcard--Yankees

NL East--Braves

NL Central--Reds

NL West--Rockies

NL Wildcard--Phillies

Red Sox/Braves World Series. Red Sox win

He was good, but Kershaw was better.

Dude, who cares, the Dodgers still suck. Lowe pitched great down the stretch last year, and he's off to a helluva start this year. The Dodgers rotation can't touch the Braves'. So it doesn't matter what Kershaw does. The Braves WILL win the NL East this year. Book it!

Dude, who cares, the Dodgers still suck. Lowe pitched great down the stretch last year, and he's off to a helluva start this year. The Dodgers rotation can't touch the Braves'. So it doesn't matter what Kershaw does. The Braves WILL win the NL East this year. Book it!

You do remember I'm a Braves fan, right? :ols: Just checkin.

But I love Kershaw because he and Stafford were on the same high school team here in Dallas. Kershaw for Cy Young!

You do remember I'm a Braves fan, right? :ols: Just checkin.

But I love Kershaw because he and Stafford were on the same high school team here in Dallas. Kershaw for Cy Young!

Yeah man, I remembered you being a Braves fan. But you're also a Rangers fan. So I don't quite put you among us diehards. And I knew Kershaw went to the same hs as Stafford. Hell, I think I'm the one that posted that on this board lol. I know you already knew that, but others didn't. There was also one other guy that went there with them. I think he played for the Padres? That big tall pitcher, maybe?

Yeah man, I remembered you being a Braves fan. But you're also a Rangers fan. So I don't quite put you among us diehards. And I knew Kershaw went to the same hs as Stafford. Hell, I think I'm the one that posted that on this board lol. I know you already knew that, but others didn't. There was also one other guy that went there with them. I think he played for the Padres? That big tall pitcher, maybe?

Yep, Chris Young. Only difference is that he was there about a decade before the other two.

Archived