Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have legitimate proof the end is near for us all.

Toe Jam

She should do a commercial for McDonald's.

It's FRY DAY FRY DAY GONNA GET DOWN ON FRY DAY

I don't know why, but reading that, I'm picturing the peanut-butter jelly banana singing that and dancing.

I didn't watch the Youtube video this morning and it's blocked at work, so I can still say I've never seen or heard a single second of this song, just heard about it. The question is, when I get home tonight, dare I actually listen, or should I maintain my ignorance of the song?

I don't know why, but reading that, I'm picturing the peanut-butter jelly banana singing that and dancing.

I didn't watch the Youtube video this morning and it's blocked at work, so I can still say I've never seen or heard a single second of this song, just heard about it. The question is, when I get home tonight, dare I actually listen, or should I maintain my ignorance of the song?

Come on Forehead, all the cool kids are doing it.

Come on Forehead, all the cool kids are doing it.

Yeah, we'll be his frans if he watches it

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 12:31 PM ----------

yesterday was thursday

today...it...is FRY..DAY

we we we so excited

we so excited

we gonna have a ball today

tomorrow is Saturday....and Sunday comes afterwards.....I DON'T WANT THIS WEEKEND TO END!!!!!!

40 million views and litterally thousands of pics later, some of you all are just seeing this? It's been the most talked about thing on the internets for a while now.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rebecca-black-friday

Check the Owned thread :)

And no it's not Usher, it's Fat Usher.

That's what I was gonna say. Welcome to a week and a half ago TJ.

They want everyone to believe that's Usher. It took some internet detectives to figure out who the hell he is.

And do you all know the story behind this? The record label didn't sign this girl. She has rich parents and her mom cut a check to get this whole thing out there (hence the donating the profits to charity thing.)

40 million views and litterally thousands of pics later, some of you all are just seeing this? It's been the most talked about thing on the internets for a while now.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rebecca-black-friday

Check the Owned thread :)

And no it's not Usher, it's Fat Usher.

not to mention she has already been on Good Morning America doing the unplugged version. if GMA knows about it before you.... it is time to get rid of your internet connection!

All Jokes aside, if people could go back to 1991 and look 20 years into the future at what the music industry has become...I really believe people would have continued buying Warrant and Poison records. At least there were hooks in their songs, and dare I say it, some element of musicianship and TALENT.

So I didn't know this girl was 13 until reading it in the paper this morning and she is giving all the money from iTunes sales of her song to Japan.

I haven't listened or watched the video either.

That's cool. I'm sure Japan will really appreciate the 3 dollars

and I'm pretty sure if you listen to the whole song you'll contract diabetes

Alright, I'll admit, I broke down and finally watched this. I was over at Gator Bait's house drinking and watching basketball...came home and remembered this thread.

I'm generally a pretty happy, friendly drunk. I am a very angry drunk right now. I hate everyone who contributed to me watching this video...both the creators of it, the singer, and anyone on this board who posted the video or posted in the thread causing it to be bumped to the point where I could still find it.

Alright, I'll admit, I broke down and finally watched this. I was over at Gator Bait's house drinking and watching basketball...came home and remembered this thread.

I'm generally a pretty happy, friendly drunk. I am a very angry drunk right now. I hate everyone who contributed to me watching this video...both the creators of it, the singer, and anyone on this board who posted the video or posted in the thread causing it to be bumped to the point where I could still find it.

How can you be mad Forehead? It's FRIDAYYYYY FRIDAYYYYY

Archived