Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's up Redskin fans?

PD93

Just wanted to come on here and say hello to all of you and let you know that I'm working hard this offseason. Things are going well and I have spoken to teammates and they are doing great also. I know a lot is going on but just stay strong and hopefully things will work itself out. I promise not to be to much of a stranger but right now I'm working hard and having fun doing it. Again just wanted to come on and say hello and also to let you know this: PHILLIP DANIELS WAVE ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øPHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø Go PHILLIP¸„ø¤º°¨¨º¤ø GO LAKERS¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP DANIELS IS ¸„ø¤º STRONGER THAN ADAM CARRIKER. God bless and thanks for the support. Go Skins!!!!!!!!!

Look at PD93's YouTube Videos and stats. Stronger than Adam and Better hands down! Just because Haslett drafted Adam and he got more snaps he isn't better or stronger. All Hail to the longest tenured Redskin show some love Redskins Nation. PHILLIP DANIELS WAVE ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øPHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø Go PHILLIP¸„ø¤º°¨¨º¤ø GO LAKERS¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP DANIELS IS ¸„ø¤º STRONGER THAN ADAM CARRIKER. God bless and thanks for the support. Go Skins!!!!!!!!!

We all know #93 is the strongest man on the team maybe in the whole league. He's a Powerlifter and trains like no other. If anyone feels otherwise just know Phil can squat 722 easily and I'd bet now that there is a lockout he can hit 800 in some competitions. Just look at his youtube videos http://youtube.com/thatboyphil93 he can lift up your average car..Lol

Hey PD. Good to hear that you are enjoying your offseason. Any chance that your teammates are working as hard as you are? Being in Afghanistan I dont get to follow the current situation as much as everyone else does. I hope that everyone on the team is continuing to workout and be ready for the season. Good luck 93.

PHILLIP DANIELS WAVE ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øPHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø Go PHILLIP¸„ø¤º°¨¨º¤ø GO LAKERS¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP DANIELS IS ¸„ø¤º STRONGER THAN ADAM CARRIKER.

Just wanted to come on here and say hello to all of you and let you know that I'm working hard this offseason. Things are going well and I have spoken to teammates and they are doing great also. I know a lot is going on but just stay strong and hopefully things will work itself out. I promise not to be to much of a stranger but right now I'm working hard and having fun doing it. Again just wanted to come on and say hello and also to let you know this: PHILLIP DANIELS WAVE ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øPHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP IS ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø STRONGER THAN ADAM ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø Go PHILLIP¸„ø¤º°¨¨º¤ø GO LAKERS¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø PHILLIP DANIELS IS ¸„ø¤º STRONGER THAN ADAM CARRIKER. God bless and thanks for the support. Go Skins!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, PD93, you're awesome. Can't wait to hear Carriker's response!

I saw that you had posted and started a thread, and before I even opened it, I had a smile on my face. It's great to see you posting again. You are a class act and always have been. You and London Fletcher are two guys who I define as true Skins. Both of you are guys I can point my son to and show him an example of of someone who never quits and works hard. Great qualities to have in a person. Just wanted to say thank you.

Phil, great to see ya around, tell some of those other guys to put in an appearance :ols:

We're in pain at the thought of the season being short-circuited, wouldn't hurt one bit to hear from some of the players just to get our fix and tide us over.

And I have to admit to major hat envy after Mark's post.

Archived