Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 1: Central Division Match 1: ACW vs. UNC-Skins (Called for UNC-Skins 3-1)

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

the two athletes are pretty rough. Do they do motocross without helmets??

I only agree with you in half. Sacramone is kind of busted looking to me, but I think Bondarenko is pretty hot looking, and she's a new pick, never before taken in a Babe Draft, so that's a bonus.

not a fan of either U39, but nod goes to jeisa.

not a huge fan of aniston, but she wins pretty easily over watts.

definitely not a fan of sacramore. alona wins this easily.

i like both reality babes, so this was the hardest match up for me. i like shallow, but that might be more with how she uses her sexuality to play survivor. i don't know where snyder come from, but wow, she's smokin. narrow win by snyder based on beauty alone.

3-1 UNC-Skins.

Chiminazzo, Aniston, Bondarenko, Snyder.

3-1 UNC-Skins

I have it 2-2. I was convinced there was no way I was voting for that Hanah Montana girl ACW orginally chose. However, that other girl is just too damn skinny. The window shot got my vote. That, and she appears to have more meat on her bones.

No way in hell I was voting for Anniston. She's one of the most overrated women ever.

Sacramone was a no-brainer in the Oympic category.

And so was Mallory.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 10:20 AM ----------

Could someone please give Jeisa 10 burgers? That's a Predicto girl if I ever saw one.

Exactly. That's why I gave the other girl my vote. And she's probably the 2nd worst Under-39 in this contest.

I have it 2-2. I was convinced there was no way I was voting for that Hanah Montana girl ACW orginally chose. However, that other girl is just too damn skinny. The window shot got my vote. That, and she appears to have more meat on her bones.

No way in hell I was voting for Anniston. She's one of the most overrated women ever.

Sacramone was a no-brainer in the Oympic category.

And so was Mallory.

I agree with the above, that one girl is so damn skinny it is disgusting. I picked Anniston but I think she is overrated too just don't like Watts at all. Sacramone and Snyder were easy picks.

I don't like the Aniston pictures. This is a vote for hot babes, not a real life woman in her 40s with a butt that has seen better days. I want some **** airbrushed.

Question, what if a tie happens? Like one guy wins 2 categories and the other guy wins 2.

Aniston is beautiful... She's the girl next door. She doesn't have the best rack or butt on the planet, but she's all around a beautiful woman.

She's not HOT... But I usually like cute/girl next door more than hot anyways. But, to each their own.

Question, what if a tie happens? Like one guy wins 2 categories and the other guy wins 2.

I'd start by carefully reading the 1st post, at the top. It was edited last night to answer this very question, and is the same tiebreaker used in the past.

I'd start by carefully reading the 1st post, at the top. It was edited last night to answer this very question, and is the same tiebreaker used in the past.

Sorry I need to learn to read things and I wasn't around for previous ones so that is why I was curious.

It actually is 2-2 at the momen; Sacramone is winning. Bondarenko has a bunch of ninja votes. But yeah, UNC is dominating the tie-breaker right now. I'll let it go for now, I can't post another matchup until tonight anyways. Who knows, maybe there will be a surge of love for Michalka or Parvati.

Currently 34 for Bondarenko and 34 for Sacramone. Unless there is another type of ninja vote I'm not aware of..

Aly, Naomi, Alicia, Mallory...

Jeisa looks stunning in her first picture, but the second one makes me kinda sad. She looks brittle.

Must find a better picture for my next matchup (assuming ACW doesn't pull off a miracle) ;)

Currently 34 for Bondarenko and 34 for Sacramone. Unless there is another type of ninja vote I'm not aware of..

Must find a better picture for my next matchup (assuming ACW doesn't pull off a miracle) ;)

It's 34-34 now...voting is ongoing. Just click on the numbers and count the names; those are the only votes that count.

I'll never understand the love for Aniston.

+1

It actually is 2-2 at the momen; Sacramone is winning. Bondarenko has a bunch of ninja votes. But yeah, UNC is dominating the tie-breaker right now. I'll let it go for now, I can't post another matchup until tonight anyways. Who knows, maybe there will be a surge of love for Michalka or Parvati.

I'm a bit surprised at the margin Parvati is behind in comparison to Michalka, considering the crummy selection of pictures for the latter.

so.... how do you avoid people voting for the contestant instead of the women? i for one didnt know who submitted whom but it seems many here did. seems like unless they are shuffled and the contestant keeps their mouth shut this pretty much would turn into a popularity contest for the poster and not the women.

Chiminazzo, Aniston (GREAT body on Just go With It), Bondarenko, Snyder
My pics of Aniston are on-set pics from that. She matches up quite well with the nearly-two-decades-younger Brooklyn Decker. Jeisa's too skinny. Sacramone's a gymast for crying out loud!

Archived