Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 1: Central Division Match 1: ACW vs. UNC-Skins (Called for UNC-Skins 3-1)

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

so.... how do you avoid people voting for the contestant instead of the women? i for one didnt know who submitted whom but it seems many here did. seems like unless they are shuffled and the contestant keeps their mouth shut this pretty much would turn into a popularity contest for the poster and not the women.

I think people are generally old enough and mature enough to not do that, with a few exceptions. Use myself as a case in point, I give ACW unmerciful amounts of ****, mostly in good fun, but I admittedly give him a hard time. I still voted for two of his girls, and almost voted for a 3rd. If someone wants to know who picked who, all they have to do is go back to the main draft thread and look. I'm more worried about people actually voting correctly (1 vote for each category, 4 votes total) because that is honestly beyond some members of this board.

Anyway, to allay your fears, when I last ran this draft, it fizzled out in the championship semi-finals, because one of the four remaining entrants never submitted his pics. If I remember correctly, his screen name was Jimmy Conway, not exactly a well known member compared to some. I think you'll find that when it comes to hot chicks, most of the membership here can put their differences aside and vote according to their dicks.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 02:59 PM ----------

It's time for a new poll. This one's all but wrapped up.

Since ACW has conceded, I'll call it now at 3-1. I'll have another poll up tonight.

Archived