Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 1: Central Division Match 1: ACW vs. UNC-Skins (Called for UNC-Skins 3-1)

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc. Please try to vote corerctly, the poll will be set up so it is obvious.

Ninja votes do not count. Not that I think anyone would bother to rig this, but I'm only counting the votes of registered members. Let's get to the competion.

Edit* Forgot to mention. As before when I have run this, in the event of a 2-2 tie, largest margin of victory in any one category is the tiebreak that takes the matchup.

Under 40

Aly Michalka

SingerAlyMic_Vespa_14847748.jpg

tn-alyson-michalka-ass-02.gif

VS.

Jeisa Chiminazzo

01.jpg

08_jeisa-chiminazzo_19.jpg

Over 40

Jennifer Aniston

jennifer-aniston733990-79320000-001.jpg

jennifer-aniston-in-a-pink-bikini-on-set-of-just-go-with-it-hq-02-530x795.jpg

VS.

Naomi Watts

naomi_watts_ann_taylor_fall_2010.jpg

naomi-watts-uk-esquire-march3.jpg

Olympic

Alicia Sacramone

AliciaSacramone08TeamEzraShawGETTY82281223.jpg

539w.jpg

VS.

Alona Bondarenko

tennis_mag_ad040408.jpg

Alona+Bondarenko+Toray+Pan+Pacific+Open+Day+O454nD2cnsUl.jpg

Reality Star

Parvati Shallow

s16e14_115b.jpg

parvati-shallow-survivor.jpg

VS.

Mallory Snyder

scr438dc3kn9mz4.jpg

06_msnyder_09.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

Sorry ACW, the first Michalka pic you sent wouldn't load, and the next two or three I tried were red x's as well. Finally got one to work.

---------- Post added March-21st-2011 at 09:40 PM ----------

I actually went 2-2 on this thread, and almost went 3-1 in favor of ACW. Aniston has long been a favorite of mine, and I thought Shallow was a great pick, but Snyder was better. I hate the Sacramone pick. But ACW won the Under-39 for me, Michalka is new to me, has a little Christina Aguilera in her, and besides, the Chiminazzo girl for some reason looks borderline retarded to me, maybe it's her expression. Not a turn on.

She does look a little special in that 2nd pic. And it looks like someone set her hand up on her face for her. I wasn't going to vote for either but it says you have to vote for 4. edit: Also the 1st chick has much more of a I will do you look whereas the 2nd just looks coked out.

Perhaps Ren is correct, perhaps drugged is a better descriptor...but yeah, I'm still going to stand by my first assertion, she looks like she might drool on herself.

You submit new pics every round, yes, and you can add more in the thread if you choose.

Perhaps Ren is correct, perhaps drugged is a better descriptor...but yeah, I'm still going to stand by my first assertion, she looks like she might drool on herself.

You submit new pics every round, yes, and you can add more in the thread if you choose.

New rule?

sacramone because she is a gymnist <need i say more?>
Thank you :)

Well, looks like I may actually win ONE category this time; I'm improving! :ols:

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 04:17 AM ----------

And no Aly? You all prefer Skeletor? :(

Thank you :)

Well, looks like I may actually win ONE category this time; I'm improving! :ols:

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 04:17 AM ----------

And no Aly? You all prefer Skeletor? :(

aly vs jeisa? are you serious? NO competition there..... sorry

New rule?

No, I've always had people re-submit each round; that's always been so I could clear out my PM box though. You are allowed to use the same pictures, you just had to resend me the links because your old PM would have been deleted.

Archived